𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 && 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

ONE. This is all a work of fiction, so do know that if you get angry at a character, blame the oc, not the creator! and I think respect is self-explanatory, do not overstep boundaries and so forth. But voting and spam is greatly welcomed! It keeps me inspired to keep writing <3

TWO. You may apply twice, each time for a different love interest. The genders of your applications will have to be the opposite of your other one. Example, if you submit a female character, you must make a male one for your other.The first password was to have tagged 4+ people in the first chapter and post this on your message board! Tag me so I can see it.

THREE. There will be some sensitive topics that are brought up throughout the story— there will be trigger warnings at the beginning of each chapter. Furthermore, there is evidently going to be character death so do understand that it's not something you can say no to. When you're applying, you've signed up your character's fate to me. I promise I will do your character justice though in their death scene (if they have one).

FOUR. Wattpad-based, so if you have any questions reach out to me here! But if you do prefer using other platforms like Discord, my user is in the location of my bio. Just send me a message there and I'll respond! Second password is to follow me permanently so you can receive updates.

FIVE. I prefer Google Docs for forms, but I will accepted commented, slides, etc. As long as it's organized and full of detail, I will be happy! Aesthetics are pretty but they're not necessary. Be creative with your characters, there are no roles so you can do anything you want, as long as it's not a Mary Sue or Gary Sue (I would like them to be original AND unique, thank you). The setting is modern, the current date is 2024.

SIX. Faceclaims are animated. Use appropriate ones that match with the ages. If you need help with them, just ask and I'll offer some. Thank you! Third password is your favorite l/i and why.

SEVEN. the deadline is April 21st. I would really like to start this soon so it's relatively short! But extensions can be given closer to the end.

BLANK FORMS ——>

APPLY HERE ——>

QUESTIONS ——>