part 18

All I heard was hell's theme song in the morning
"Fucken alarm"
I didn't feel like it....but the day had to go on....
Did my morning routine in the groggiest way, leaving Tlotlo behind slothed on the couch...

"Ms. Tlotlegang!! Goodmorning, love the half awake zombie look, can you see me in my office??"
Ofc what I needed was a shot of see my boss first thing in the morning with a hangover hand delivered by lucifer....oh the joys of the world.

"Lesedi, you know I value your work. I just don't think torturing your latest client with Nobus spectators present is heading in the direction of the amazing results you consistently pull in, making matters worse, here you are in my office reeking of stale alcohol and D&G's light blue on an early morning, tell me Tlotlegang, whats the real issue here??"
"Uhhhhh sir I really do understand that I broke character yesterday, and the severity of my state right now, but I can't assure you that nothing is a cause for concern, the client and I simply have some rather personal history between us....I promise it won't come in between my performance sir...."
"Good. Cause we just got a corporate invite to his wedding,  myself and anyone remotely involved in this project is requires to come with a plus one"
"Big wedding it seems, who's on thaat project"
"You're funny, but I'm dead serious. You are gonna put on your big girl panties, get your head straight, hand deliver this man's wife the best salon in the 21st century, and get to that wedding, she's my niece for heavens sakes!!......your promotion depends on it...."
*this nigga fucking a white bitch talm bout "I missed you"*
"Ofc sir..."
"And try get along with him, he IS going to be one of your biggest sponsors if this project goes well...."
"What??"
"You have work to do Lesedi.....get to it...."

Oou I'm gon kill this nibba!!!!!
5 minutes back into my life and now everything is about him!!

"Tf is this........."
"Oh umm, Mr Lefoko came by with these earlier whilst you were still....in...there........anyways what does the note say"
"Sorry your boss had to give you a hard time"

I just shouted in frustration and threw them away.....

"Oh um Mr Lefoko has been given a daily appointment with you at 6am, boss's order.." Anna said over the phone, annoying me further..
I pulled up my phone to send a message...
"How in the fuck are we meeting at 6 and I get into office at 7!!! MICHEAL what is wrong with you!?"
Typing..... then disappeared....
Oouu! His head is mine!!!!

I get an annoying call at 5 30 am, half asleep I answer...
"Meet me at the skate park outside Nobu...."
"I hate you........"

I finally gather enough courage to make my way to the park, at 6 30 ofc....he was waiting..
"You're late"
"And you can kiss my ass"
"Are you flirting with me Miss Tlotlegang??"
"Ew, no. Where's the wife??"
"Still dress shopping in Dubai...."
"I wanted her ideas........"
"Trust me on this..."
This nibba has the nerve to grab my shoulders....
"Look at the sky rn, although I called you here at 6 to see the sunrise...........look at that morning glow, the gentleness of the buildings, the ease, the slight contradiction between people with jobs and people without, the smell of coffee and a quick breakfast grab..."
"Okay Ghandi, what you want? Bright lights??"
"No......I want you to feel this moment for a while....."
"Wahtever.."
Ofc my stubborn ass really didn't wanna see it until I did....
The serenity overshadowing the mass semi madness of a 7 am morning rush, that car is speeding just to make it before the traffic starts building. And that teenager in her mom's Lexus completely unbothered by the slow progression of the traffic, all she has is her music on loud enough to ignore the honks from behind.
The mom pushing her stroller, that man holding the door open his pregnant girl, the police officer simply ordering a coffee without the serious "at work" face.....
"I think I see it now...."
"I'm glad, see you tomorrow..."