Just Friends? - Haruka Nanase x Reader - Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of the sweet voices of BigBang's Fantastic Baby echoing through my ears. I groaned and sat up. I hate mornings. I grabbed my phone to turn off the alarm but I noticed it was only three am!? And Haru was calling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"H-hello?" I stuttered.

"_____ I feel dirty. I can never feel clean again!" Haru replied in a panicking voice.

"Take a bath!" I shouted not in the mood for his rants.

"_____ I didn't know you were heartless. There's a reason I'm calling you not Makoto."

"S-Sorry! Uh, could you clarify your issue?" I apologized.

"I...I betrayed the water."

"You betrayed the water?" I asked slowly running my hands through my [l/s] [h/c]hair.

"I betrayed it's trust." he said.

"I'm trying really hard to follow you Haru, but I'm struggling."

"I fucked the wind and the water can never love me again."

"Oh, um...okay so that was a lot to take in." I said with confusion. Was he drunk?

"The water never hurt me before. How could I do this?" he asked pain in his voice.

"Haru, I'm sure the water will understand! Because you obviously feel terrible! So just uh...apologize to the bath and everything should work out!"

"Really?" he questioned.

"Of course!"

"Okay. Thanks _____." Haru said.

"No problem! And wake me up again and I'll drown you! Enjoy your bath!" I said happily and hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed and placed my phone on the nightstand next to me. I laid back down and cuddled the (f/c) fluffy pillow next to me. As I was falling into a dream of Eren confessing his love to Levi, my phone rang again. I groaned answering it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The water was still mad." Haru said plainly.

"What?" I questioned.

"I slipped and sprained my ankle on the wet tile. This is my punishment."

"No Haru, you're just clumsy and always refuse to clean up the water spills. And stay there! I'm coming over with the first aid!" I shouted and hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jumped out of bed and grabbed a random jacket.

I slipped on a pair of slippers and speed walked out of my room.

" _____ What are you doing up? It's like zero in the morning?" [sister's name] asked coming out of her room rubbing her eyes.

"[sister's name] Haru sprained his ankle I need to go over and help him." I replied walking towards the bathroom and pulled out the small first aid kit behind the mirror.

"Ohh~! _____ and Haru!? You guys are so dating~!" she sang and walked back towards her room.

I rolled my eyes. I was used to her teasing.

I walked out the door into the cold November air. I shivered and walked towards Haru's house. We lived next door.

"Haru? It's _____." I yelled opening the door and walking in.

I walked towards the bathroom and heard a faint voice inside.

"I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I never meant to hurt you."

"Haru quit talking to the water, it isn't alive you creep." I said annoyed walking in the bathroom. Haru sat near the tub with of course his purple and black bathing suit and with his ankle bent into an awkward position.

"Haru! You didn't sprain your leg it's broken!" I shouted bending down.

"Oh. It didn't hurt that much."

"Jesus fucking Christ, I'm getting you a jacket put it on and I'm driving you to the doctors." I said rolling my eyes and walking towards his room.

I grabbed a plain black jacket and walked back.

After he put on the jacket and me physically exhausted from dragging him towards my car we were at the doctors.

[End of Chapter]

Thanks for reading my first story everyone! If your confused the _____ is your name.

Sorry if it was bad or anything else that would stop you from following, commenting, and voting I'm deeply sorry from the bottom of my little heart.

Thanks for reading!!