Just Friends? - Haruka Nanese x Reader - Chapter 2

"Haru you heard he fucking doctor. No more water." I said rolling my eyes as I drove back towards Haru's house.

"No."

"You can't say no. It's for your own damn good." I argued taking a left.

"What do doctors even know?" Haru replied in a monotone.

"They know more than you. Shut up and deal with it."

"No. You can't keep up apart. Society can't keep us apart, love will find a way." he said as I parked my car.

I helped him up the stairs towards his house.

"Look. All you gotta do is not put your leg in water for six weeks. And stop chugging eight gallons of water everyday. I don't see how you could even do that," I sighed opening his front door and helping sit on the couch.

"Hey guys." I greeted Gou, Makoto, Nagisa, Rin, my friend Cheiko, Akiko, and Rei.

They all replied with hi and sat in the living room with us.

"I like the feeling of water-chan inside of me." Haru said to me.

"ALRIGHT!" I yelled catching everyone's attention. "THATS IT IM DONE! GOODBYE EVERYONE! I'D LIKE EVERYONE IN IWATOBI TO REFRAIN FROM EVER CONTACTING ME AGAIN! SAYONARA LOSERS. _____ OUT!"

I walked towards the door waving goodbye.

"Aww _____-chan~. Please come back Haru is still a little woozy from the medicine the doctor gave him. So he'll say stuff weird." Nagisa begged holding onto my waist from behind.

"Nope nope nope nope." I said trying to walk out the door but Nagisa was to heavy. "Nagisa get off me."

"No!" he whined. "Please~ well watch whatever show you want!"

"Whatever show I want?" I said looking back with a evil grin.

[Time Skip]

"This is the most disturbing shit I've seen in my life." Chieko complained.

"Yeah can we watch something else that doesn't have gore." Akiko said.

"Shh. This is the part when Levi beats the living crap out of Eren." I said shushing them all.

"They're totally made for each other!" I cheered as Levi kneed Eren in the face.

"Your kidding me right? The shorty is beating him up and your saying they're made for each other?" Makoto yelled pointing towards Levi who had his foot in Eren's face.

"He didn't want to beat him up. He only did it to prove he was strong enough to watch over him. And don't worry, they'll have makeup sex." I said said shrugging.

"Okay! I'm out! This is too weird for me!" Akiko said standing up.

"Hey at least it's not yaoi." I suggested.

"What yaoi?" Nagisa asked tilting his head a little.

Akiko bent down and whispered something in Nagisa's ear who had a disgusted and frightened look.

"Eww. That's nasty. I thought it was some type of food." Nagisa said in disgust sticking his tounge out.

"I totally ship you guys." I said laying down and using my hands to hold my head up and swung my legs.

"Who?" Rei asked.

I smirked and moved my eyes towards him then Nagisa. First they had a confused face. Three minutes later the gagged and repeatedly said ew.

"Yaoi is disguising." Rin gagged.

"How do you know what yaoi is?" Chieko asked.

"I have a sister." he replied turning his head towards Gou who was blushing madly and giggling.

"How do you even ship us! I'm not gay!" Rei complained.

"Hee hee okay~ whatever you say." I said doing the same as Gou.

"Who else do you ship?" Haru asked who I forgot was here because he was so quiet.

"You and Makoto. Also Rin and Sousuke." I said pointing towards them.

"You ship everyone gay? Don't you." Haru said rolling his eyes.

"No. I don't know. Maybe."

My phone buzzed, I got it out and see my sister texted me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[sister's nickname] (10:23:58 PM): Make me food.

_____ (10:24:00 PM): No. Make it yourself. Idiot.

[sister's nickname] (10:23:10 PM): Yes. Please. I don't want to get off my bed it's too comfy.

_____ (10:23:19 PM): And you think I care?

[sister's nickname] (10:24:12 PM): Why not? I always make you food.

_____ (10:24:25 PM): Fine. What type of food do you want?

[sister's nickname] (10:24:32 PM): Cereal.

_____ (10:24:52: PM): Really?

[sister's nickname] (10:25:01 PM): Yes, please.

_____ (10:25:07 PM): Lol! Nope! Got to go to busy making ships get real, byee.

[sister's nickname] (10:25:16 PM) Baka.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys I'm tired I said moving up towards the couch next to Haru.

"Go home." someone suggested.

"No." I whined. I don't wanna walk."

"Someone carry _____." Cheiko demanded.

"Nope. I'm going home." Makoto said standing and walking out the door. "Bye everyone~."

"Me too." Rin, Rei, Gou, Nagisa, and everyone else besides Haru and I walked out the door.

"Haru." I whined but he ignored me.

"Haru." I repeated but in a more squeaky voice. "I'm bored."

"So?"

"Do something! I don't want to go home with my sister!" I complained.

Haru got his crutches got up and hobbled away.

"Where are you going?" I yelled after him.

"To sleep." he said back.

"You're mean." I mumbled and walked out of his house.

I got home and saw my sister sleeping on the couch. I'll just leave her there. I walked towards my room and changed into my pajamas. I slipped in bed and set a timer on my phone. I decided text Haru.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_____ (11:05:48 PM): Night Haru.

Haru (11:06:12 PM): Night _____.

_____ (11:06:21 PM): Love you (as a friend).

Haru (11:06:29 PM): Love you too (as a friend).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I giggled and set my phone down and shut off the lights. If only he knew what I meant.

[End of Chapter]