chapter 9

✮⋆˙Time skip ✮⋆˙

She wake-up after a good sleep of 50 minutes, jhope and Kookie was there only other went to attend patience.

Sangi "shiniee oppa" she said in cute baby voice .

Jhope's pov:

I was just sitting and playing games but suddenly we heard a cute voice it's our princess voice.

Jhope " Yas shiniee " He also said in baby voice.

Sangi (chuckled)" make me sit oppa " She said .

He made her sit in bed and kook inform others so they came.

Suga " how are you feeling now my meow" He said as he entered in room.

Sangi smile wide and said " much better oppa "

Jimin went to check her skin.

Jimin " you healed very well mochi, let me apply this ointment okay " He said and applied the ointment.

Sangi " Okey oppa" She said cutely.

" oppa's I'm so hungry and I also want to go home oppa" She said cutely and make a cute little *Pout*

Jin " wait princess I'll get your food here, tae came with me" He said and then jin and tae went to get their meals.

Sangi "oppa home?" She asked while making a sad *Pout*.

Joon " not now princess you have to stay her until tomorrow, we have to observe you " joon said softly and touch her forehead.

Sangi " oppa please you can do that on home too, I don't wanna stay here" She said while making a cute puppy face.

Jhope " we will always stay here wait you princess " He said softly.

Sangi" no oppa...please take me home, i will listen to everything you say, please " She said as she make puppy eyes.

Suga " no meow just stay here one day for us" He said and little glared .

Sangi" O-okay o-oppa, but promise me you will play games with me" She said while playing with her fingers 👉 👈.

Jin" sure princess , we will play games with you " He said and smiled.

There is no need to stay in night they can do this in home too, but they said because the already had a plan to take her to full medical check up, they just thought of making use of this, because it would be difficult to take her to hospital.

All of them know about check up expected Sangi.

Soon jin and taehyung came back with healthy food.

Jin/tae" we are here" both said together and placed food.

Kookie " Okey let's dig in I'm also so hungry ' Kookie said while jumping like a bunny 🐰 🐇.

Jimin giggle seeing Kookie jumping like a bunny then he said.

Jimin " okay mr. Muscular bunny " He said while laughing.

Then all went and set on couch which is placed near to Sangi bed with small table. They all settle down and started eating food. Sangi is having right porridge and vegetables salad.

Sangi " oppa why you bought this...this is so tasteless " She said as she started making face.

Jin" this is healthy baby, look we're also having salads princess " He said while showing his food.