Form and Rules

Hey guys! So just a head's up, I don't draw the art in my covers, I make photomanips (combining multiple photos to make a new image) or use art commissioned by the authors. With that in mind, PLEASE try and be reasonable with your expectation with what we can do since the images have to already exist. If you take a look at my examples you'll see that the best ones are the ones with the simplest designs; being too specific limits my options and creativity; I PROMISE you the cover will look better the more simple the idea is. Your story doesn't need to be posted and you can use these covers on other sites. I'll post examples after this.

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR REQUESTS NOT DM. I OFTEN MISS DMS AS I'M ALWAYS ON MOBILE. If you dont get a resonse feel free to email me or post on my board or something.

RULES: 1 THESE COVERS ARE FOR NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. I DO COMMISSIONS FOR COMMERCIAL USE FOR £30 BUT YOU NEED TO BE WILLING TO EITHER USE FREE IMAGES OR ALSO PAY FOR IMAGE RIGHTS. COMMISSION INFO: Email me at lumiluff@gmail.com for inquiries. I don't check here a lot so I wouldn't recommend sending me a dm.

2 No more than one character on the cover unless they are just sihlouettes, you need to pay me if you want that. If you find the images for me I might do multiple characters depending on complexity.

3 Please don't ghost me if you don't like your cover. I work hard on these on would like to at least see that acknowledged. If you don't like it let me know what's wrong and I'll fix it or redo it for you.

4. Include ONLY the relevant information in your request. If it doesn't matter what the character is wearing don't include it in your request as that just limits my options. 

PAYMENT is a comment on my story He Who Flew too Close's prologue, it's very short though, like less than 2k words.

Form: Title: 

Author Name:

Ideas:

Character description (If applicable) 

Background image preference:

Colour scheme preference: