11: new boundaries

Lala made her way outside with Brian, to find her crew moving towards the two new cars provided by customs

Lala made her way outside with Brian, to find her crew moving towards the two new cars provided by customs. She had her fingers crossed that Jimmy could figure out some way to get them off of her boys' asses long enough to form a backup plan.

"It's so hot and humid, I can't even wear drawers." Rome overshared while they walked. He definitely had a point though so Lala unzipped the hoodie that had been covering her bathing suit.

"Tell me about it." Brian's eyes glazed over her body and landed on her chest with a ghost of a smirk on his lips. "Yo Jimmy, you ever seen anything like this before?"

Lala came up next to Jimmy and looked under the hood. It was nothing like she's ever seen before which wasn't good because if she's never seen it then neither has Jimmy.

"No. Both of them are wired like I never seen before." He locked eyes with Lala who closed hers in irritation. He leaned over and whispered to her, "Vi, these are hot hot."

"They got us wired with GPS." Brian spoke shortly.

Lala stood up and turned to them. "That's why Markham and them knew y'all were at the impound lot."

"You the Master Mechanic. Can't you just yank that shit out?" Rome questions Jimmy then looks at Lala. "You know everything possible about engines - can't you?"

She simply shook her head at them and pulled Rome off to the side while Jimmy explains the engine to Brian. "Even I can't figure it out, they put a bunch of decoy wires under there it would take days for me to find the right shit without tipping them off." She spoke lowly to him and he ran a hand over his head.

"So they're tryna screw us over? I ain't going back in there, Lo. It ain't happening." Rome spat out in stubbornness as Tej, joined by Suki, questioned Brian about the cars.

"You're not." She insisted and stepped back over to the others.

Suki mused over the cars in excitement. "They're hot."

"Hey they hot, wired so hot that anyone tracking them knows if you wear your seat belt." Jimmy condescended Suki's compliment with a huff. They were so screwed.

"Just do what you can do, bro." Brian shook hands with Jimmy.

Jimmy nodded and Lala cut in. "Whatever you can do, JJ. Even if it's not much." She pat his back encouragingly.

"I got you." He smiled at them and went back to the hood of the car. Lala ran a hand through her hair and sighed lightly. Brian wrapped his arm around her waist and guided her over to Rome. He moved to stand behind her with his arms around her torso.

"Check it out, see that Cadillac across the street?" He motioned with his eyes, the other two took notice of the car - immediately recognizing it. "They've been on us since we left Verone's house."

Lala rolled her eyes, "I can get rid of them." She started to pull away but Rome cut her off.

"Nah, girl. I got this one." Rome stated shortly and walked away to the garage. He emerged seconds later with a rag and spray bottle. "Pull the car up."