CHAPTER 2

Sana's Pov

Everyone in my age would have turn back, run to her mother, kiss her cheeks and say a bye but not in my case. This what I am. "I" mean shehnaaz Kaрооr..
What other's in my age gets normally,I don't get that. Me and my mother bond is not at all normal or same as others. Not only with my mother but everyone except my dadu And dima. They are everything for me. What I am today is all because of them.

My so called father, Mr. Raj Kapoon refused me as his blood in the begining of my life started. He wanted a son, who will make him proud, who will become his assets. But bad luck for him instead of a boy, a girl thats "me" born.

He never left a chance to suffer me. When I was Just two months old my father left me with my dadu and dima. I used to cry very much for my mothers warmth, love but I didn't get any. why? becoz of my own father.

My mother Miss, Alina kapor never ever cared for her own daughter. She never ever gave love to me which a Mother should give to their baby. A baby atleast need mother milk till 2 year's but i didn't got that. I used to cry for mother's warm but my mother left me alone, was busy with her husband.

POV end

Sana's thought got disturbed ,listening car horns. Standing in the bus stand, she wait for bus..

A bus came, she get in and take her seat. After fifty minutes journey, sana get down and went inside a building.

The building look good, giving a coxy vibe. It's not richy type but absolutely Suit for sana.
Inside the building its absolutely silent, looking like nobody is present there.

Getting inside the lift sana click the 5th floor switch. coming up the floor, Sana start walking straight and then left and she face a room infront of her.

Taking out a key from bag, she unlock the door and got inside.

Sana went near the window and open the curtains,glass door.

A fresh air blew on her face, entering the room. Sana take relaxing breath.

She then look around.

Her room is not that big that a politician daughter should have. Its 3 bhk room. Include of a medium size living room which contains two sofa, a few rackers and very few designing outlets, painting hang on the wall which is her favourite as it's done by her. A small Kitchen, a bathroom and a bedroom containing a single bed, a sofa cum bed, a tv, two cupboards, a wardrobe,a book shelf and A joint balcony.

This is the place where she get peace.

Sana went inside her room, change herself into a crop top and short as it 4.30pm.

she went to kitchen make herself a black coffee. Then She went to her fav place, balcony and sit on the hanging chair.

Sipping her black coffee, she look at the sunset. Everything is silent, there is not a single sound of people only birds chirping and car horns could be heard. Sana smile sadly..

Sana's pov.

So It was a lie. The hostel is close for everyone except for me. You know being the daughter of most powerful politician you got the advantage. Not that I use this advantage
much, I hate using aduantages but for peace I
did this. This place is my peace. This place who had witness my breakdown my Cries, my anger, everything.

At the age of 5 years,I went back to my parents. I was excited that time. I expected that now I will get what I craved for 5 years but you know you should never expect because it only leads to break you. Neither i get the love or warmth from them but Instead my father send me here with a maid who will take care of me. she was witch.
She used to beat me,make me do household work and if I used to refuse then she used to don't give me food or lock me in a dark room for three to five days. I once complained to dad about It, expected him to take action but he didn't.
I don't know how but the maid got to know that and she burn my left hand and threaten me if I do again she will punish me more. And After that day I never tried to say about it to anyone.

The most painful day was the day I got to know that my father know everything about the maid and he himselt only asked that maid to do by giving her money.
That day I totally got shattered. I couldn't able to believe that my own father was involved in this. From that day, my love, respect every emotion for dad got erased. I started hating him.

The assults on me continued. I started having nightmares. Nobody was there for me that time to console me, to hug me and say me that "don't worry I am there with you and wr wipe my tears". I Just cry whole night alone.

After 6 years, that maid leave the job as she got married. That day I was very happy because now she will no more beat me or give me punishment. Dad also didn't keep any other maid for me and for that I was thankful for It..

Pov end.

Sana finishing her black coffee get up and went to kitchen. Washing the cup, sana went Back to her room, laying down on her comfortable soft bed she switch on the tv and search for good movie. Not finding any good one she switch off the t.v.

Sana look at the clock, Its Just 6.48 pm. Putting the ear plugs she play a song. Covering herself with a chest, sana close her eyes and listen the Songs.

After few minutes, tears Start flowing from her eyes.

This is very normal for her. Whenever she is alone at home and no work is there, she play music and think back to her past What she had suffered and cry for it.

Crying and sniffing, sleep consume her.

After 2 hours hours of good sleep, Sana got up.

Feeling thirsty, sana enters kitchen, took a water bottle from fridge and drink it. Keeping it back In the fridge sana come out.

Her eyes fell on the clock.
Its 9.00 am.

Suddenly her stomach growl.. as she is hungry. She didn't ate anything in afternoon nor she had breakfast properly.

Taking her phone from the bed she order food from Zomato.

Aftar like 45-50 min later, her door bell rings means her food came. Getting up from bed, sana went to open the door. Collecting her food and paying with tips, and thanking the person to deliver order at this time sana close the door.

Keeping the food packet in the Kitchen slap, She take plate and serve it there. Taking the plate, she went to balcony and sit in swing chair.

Finish eating silently, sana went to Kitchen and put the plate in bashin and just wash her hand, not in the mood to wash plate.

Switching of the kitchen and living room lights, she went to the bedroom. Closing the balcony door. She take a medicine then scroll to her bed and lazily lay down on bed covering herself with the duvet sana close her eyes not switching off the lights as she have phobia of darkness.

As she was very tired bocoz of all the drama she had the whole day, sleep took over quite fast. And she doze of.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Heres another part. Do tell me ur genuine response about this part. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love
Isha ❤️