Wedding Night

Teju's POV
We reached home and everyone welcomed was beautiful I was so happy everyone was so sweet here. When i entered the house i was feeling nervous as I am entering my life phase of life with new people. But I was really impressed the house was so well furnished it was decorated very beautifully. Then my mother in law came towards us and said.

Suneeta- beta aao tum dono abhi aur rituals baki he.

Karan- mom please....

Satpal- karan....

Karan- mom dad enough I am really done with all these foolish things i didnt want to marry but because of u both i agreed for these marriage but i cant do any more rituals sorry.

He said all these in lil high pitch. I was now sure that he is indeed angry person. He went up leaving me down with everyone. But I was feeling very sad because he said he didnt want to marry me he agreed to to our marriage just because of his parents. Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Suneeta- teju we are very sorry on his behalf. Come I will show you Karan's room.

We went up his room was very nice I didnt really expected to look his room so good.

Suneeta- teju these is your room now. their is washroom you can change your lehenga.

Teju- ji aunty.

Suneeta- beta dont call me aunty u can call me mom mumma whatever you want.

Teju- ok aunty.

Suneeta- teju....

Teju- sorry mom.

She smiled and patted my cheeks I was really having motherly affection from her she is so sweet. Just then karan came from washroom he had already changed his clothes.

Karan- if you want you can change your clothes too. Your clothes are already arranged in wardrobe.

Teju- thank you karan.

I smiled at him but he answered me rudely.

Karan- hey girl dont be so happy you would be ofcouse so happy to marry me girls like you just want money I know very well you gold digger just go away from my eyes.

How can he say that tears start dropping from my eyes he things I am gold digger I didnt marry him for money infact I was not ready for these marriage too but because of my uncle I said yes I made my mind to live my married life happily but everything is spoiled now I went to washroom.
Teju's pov ended

Karan's pov
I was on my bed scrolling my phone I heard some sobbing noises wait was it that girl tejasswi I knocked washroom door she came out.

Karan- hey are you ok.

Teju- yes

I was able to see her dried tears why was she crying ohh wait..... is it because of what all I said I know I was rude but it was just my frustration which I took out on her should i say her sorry..... no way karan you are not going to say these girl sorry and I moved aside from their and went towards bed I slept on bed and was seeing what was that girl doing. She came towards bed wait is she going to sleep with me but then she took pillow and went towards couch well that's fine I didnt want to sleep with her so I just offed the lights after sometime again I heard sobbing noises I got up and switched on the lights I saw tejasswi was crying.

Karan- why are you crying again now.

That's it for today let's see in next part why was teju crying please tell me through comments if your liking the story it will motivate me.