Cheater

In morning

Teju's pov

I woke up and saw karan is not present in room so I took bath and got ready in saree and went down mom and dad were sitting down reading magazines i went to them.

Teju- Good morning mom and dad.

Suneeta- good morning teju.

Satpal- good morning beta.

I wanted to ask them where is karan but didnt knew how should I ask them.

Suneeta- teju karan gym gaya he aur aaj evening me kuch guest ane wale he they are our relatives only.

Teju- ok mom me sab tayari karlungi

Suneeta- beta uske koi jarurat nahi he me house helpers ko kehe dungi.

Teju- nahi mom please mujhe karne dijiye na aap bete kehete ho na mujhe fir aap mujhe mana karoge.

Suneeta- accha baba but kuch help chahiye hoge tho bata dena.

Teju- thanks mom.

Then he saw karan too came we all together had our breakfast then Karan went for shoot he said he will go early so that he can come early to meet everyone and mom and dad had to go for urgent meeting so guest will come at 7 mom dad and karan said they will be home till 6. I first told helpers to clean whole house I setted few things in living room and then I went to kitchen I made many dishes for guests cleaned kitchen and went to my room opps not mine that devils room I saw it was 3 and i was too tired by all work so i slept for few time. When I woke up I saw it was 5:30 already so mom dad and karan would be home any time everything was prepared just I had to get ready I went to my wardrobe and saw beautiful black saree it catched my eyes so I decided to wear it I wore the saree wore simple diamond jewelry tied a bun and leaved few hairs in front I was just admiring myself at that time I heard someone opened the door I looked towards door I saw karan he stopped at his place when he saw me i was getting nervous by his stare.

 When I woke up I saw it was 5:30 already so mom dad and karan would be home any time everything was prepared just I had to get ready I went to my wardrobe and saw beautiful black saree it catched my eyes so I decided to wear it I wore the saree w...

            These was teju's look

Teju's pov ended

Karan's pov

I entered my room and saw tejasswi I gasped looking at her she was looking so gorgeous not less then actress my mouth stucked open I was not able to even move she cleared her throat and I came out of my zone. I knew I was staring her from long time oh god I was embarrassed so without saying anything I went to get fresh. When I came out I saw tejasswi was not their so even I got ready as my cousins are coming to meet me today along with my massi's chachu's I went down and saw all were already here dad mom and tejaswi were talking to them I went to my Favorite brother ayan he is closest brother of mine then hugged everyone. Time went it was 8:30 almost I was so happy hearing that they have came to stay here for few days tejasswi bought everyone tea she was serving to all at that time only her leg got lil slipped and some tea felled over ayan's shirt. Tejasswi got very scared she started saying sorry ayan being sweet said it's ok just asked tejasswi to show him washroom tejasswi took ayan to our room as he wanted to clean his shirt they went up all again started talking.

Massi- karan bohot time hua ayan aur teju nahi aye jara dekhe aao kuch problem tho nahi he na.

Karan- ha massi.

I went up to my room and the scene their shocked me to core all the memories came flooding back. door was open I saw ayan was laying on bed and tejaswi was on him her saree palu was removed ayan's one hand was on her neck not near her cleavage but near to it her neck was deep and her blouse knot was open from back her blouse was backless and ayan's second hand was on her back I didnt know what to say I was starting to think she is nice girl but she is not she is not..... ahhhhhh  She IS CHEATER I went to them in anger and said what is going on?

Karan's pov ended

Here is todays part like and comment if you loved it and keep thinking what would be Karan's reaction and why would be ayan and teju and bed in such state and will ayan break Karan's teju's bond or will he bring them closure let me know through comments.