The Infection Journal

𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢 #1

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗:
𝚁𝚞𝚖𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙷𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔.

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎:
𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 5𝚝𝚑.

__________________________________

-𝚁𝙾𝚈'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅-

We were called up to the park this morning by Tristan, who told us they had important, urgent news for us. They said there's been some mishap in the spirit world again, and that we should all go back there and see what's going on. They also said they'd already came up with a plan on how to assess the situation, but I wasn't very eager on going back there again, not after what happened last time.

I understand if there's a problem then we go and solve it, but that's not our whole thing. We have our own lives and shit to deal with, and the spirit world-business is just an occasional thing. There's nobody supervising that realm, so sometimes things can go wrong and apparently we're the only ones who can go there and get that stuff checked out.

And apparently I wasn't getting away from the responsibility this time.

As I was standing in the park with Mickey and Kai, Tristan came up to me, telling about the new plans and who they were planning to send there first.

"Y'know I'm not very excited about going there." I said to them. "Not after last time."

"I know, but I want us all to be together there. I feel like we can solve this problem better together." They said.

"We do solve our problems together. I just don't like when it all comes after me." I replied.

"It won't, I promise. It might not even be a big deal and we can leave that place sooner." Tristan stated with honesty, and I knew I could trust that. I looked over to Kai and Mickey chatting, and thought: maybe this isn't such a bad thing after all. I mean, I was gonna have all my friends with me, so maybe nothing goes wrong like it did last time, and I was able to let that bad memory go.

I looked back to Tristan, trying to erase the doubt I had in my mind.

"Then...then, are we leaving today?"

"Hmm, well I was thinking more of tomorrow. Just so we'll have more time to prepare for the trip, y'know?" They replied.