Chapter 4

"Nithya please neega thaniya maatum veliya engeyum pogadhinga... Ennaku en mellaiye nambika illa..."

Nithya's mind was fully polluted with Ananya's words. It didn't give her good vibes.

"Apdi veliya ponum na vinay illana meera va kuptu ponga... That will be the best idea... Because en mind en kitta illa..."

Pranav shrugged his arms with her's to bring her back to reality. She smiled at him softly with a war inside her mind, he too reciprocated and started checking on guests not before giving her a side hug to calm her.

Within few minutes both Pranav and Nithya were made to sit on beautifully decorated sofa. Sharmila took aarathi for them. After few cultures followed by both Pranav and Nithya,they stood up to exchange their rings.

Meera brought a plate where couple of ring were placed. She nudged Pranav to take one while he gulped back the tears which threatened to fall. Nithya who understood his feeling and shook their hands together to make him calm.

Why not a person have some sought emotional feelings??

Eventhough he registered a marriage with her, he felt so emotional that moment.

He is gonna marry his love of life.

Is the only thing which was running in his mind throughout the ring sliding session.

💟

Meera who got Nithya's vibe all of sudden started dancing, making everyone go awe and cheer up for her.

Nenachapadi nenachapadi manapponnu amainjadhadi
unakenna pirandhaaloa uyirudan kalandaaloa

Meera shrugged Nithya and made few steps in between Pranav and Nithya only to get a knock from him.

Nenachapadi nenachapadi manapponnu amainjadhadi
unakenna pirandhaaloa uyirudan kalandaaloa

As they planned all the pre-wedding functions before two days wedding day, they did many functions the same day.

Nithya winked at Pranav and gave him a loud air kiss making him blush at her atrocities. He actioned like hugging her tightly and she blowed air reciprocating it.

Soon meera and Vinay held both their hands and made them sit near mehandi artist.

Throughout the events Ananya was a silent spectator.

en thoalgale thattam enru ennalumae thothikkollum
kaatrallavaa nee en kannae
kalyaana naalil maalai kolla kannalanin poonjoalai sella
andha vanam nandhavanam aagum

Though Pranav's eyes was focused on Nithya he was well aware of Ananya's gaze on him.

On the other hand, Nithya is just making herself comfortable around her, as she was totally affected by Ananya's words.

marudhaanik koalam pottu mani kaiyil valaiyal pottu
indha rojaavuku rojaapoo nee sootu

Pranav showed his hands which had "Kanmani" written in calligraphy.