My Beloved Wolf, My Beloved Moon (part one)

A werewolf looked at her lover, admiring how the vampire's silver hair caught the dim moonlight streaming through the bedroom window, giving her an almost angelic appearance. The grey-skinned woman looked at the heavy, iron collar in her hands before looking at her again and whispered, "Are you sure you want me to do this, Charlie? You know I hate seeing you chained like this."

Charlie nodded, "I know, Vaggie, but you know how my wolf is." Her voice was hoarse from holding her wolf form back. "I just don't want to hurt you."

"I know, love." The vampire replied as she picked up a muzzle and strapped it onto the wolf's face before grabbing the collar again and tying the loose straps from the muzzle to the loops. A soft sigh slipped past the vampire's lips as she led her into a room covered in claw marks and the inside of the door was dented in, after the vampire secured Charlie inside she slowly left and walked to their room.

As Charlie stood in the dimly lit room, she felt her wolf side raise its head to the moon and start to howl in her head, starting the transformation.

Charlie grunted as she held her head as her ears moved and shifted into something more wolf-like. Her face started to lengthen into a snout with a harsh popping sound that was soon covered up by snapping bones and screaming. Her now-clawed hand scratched a wall in a pain-hazed state. The sound of her claws against the metal hurt the werewolf's sensitive ears, but she didn't care. Charlie could see blonde fur crawling up her arms and legs and feel her tail growing from her tailbone. As the transformation neared its end, the werewolf let out a bone-chilling howl.

Shaking out its fur, the wolf paced around the room, growling and thrashing her head around, trying to get the muzzle off so it could kill and feed. As her paws touched the cage. The silver inside sent a searing pain through her hand, causing her to let out a growl.

(Might continue this/write a part two depending on the reaction this gets)