Chapter 5 and last one for now

I stood in front of Bella using my speed before Edward could react. "No!" I yelled and Jane took a step back.

"And, who are you?" Aro asked. So far, everyone had ignored me (other than Alec when he'd mentioned Jane bringing back two and two halves (which had me biting back a comment about two halves making a whole) but he'd ignored me after that too. The only other person who hadn't was Jane since she hadn't taken her eyes off of me until Aro asked her to use her Gift). I don't know why I'd reacted like that. I knew it wouldn't hurt her but I couldn't help it.

"Her name is Cassiopeia Swan but she prefers Cassie," Jane said. "She's Bella's twin Sister and, for some reason, doesn't smell at all like a snack... She's also mine and Heidi's other Mate, Master." I made eye contact with him and he laughed weirdly.

"It also seems, Jane," he said. "That she's my Daughter."

"Impossible," Caius said. "We've been trying to find our Bond Child for millennia after finding out there was such a thing. For her to be Human..." I made eye contact with him and it seemed to erase his doubts. From what I can tell, Aro, Marcus and Caius are Mates... But then, are Athenodora, Sulpicia and Didyme Mates? Is Didyme alive or not? "After all this time..." I made eye contact with everyone in the room (which seemed to be Felix, Demetri, Santiago, Jane, Edward, Alice, Bella, Aro, Marcus, Caius and Alec) that I hadn't previously made eye contact with. I'm Sibling Bonded to Felix and Alec (who are Mates), Demetri (who is Mated to Gianna and plans to Turn her next week), Santiago (who is Mated to Renata), Edward and Alice. I have Father-Daughter Bonds with the three Kings and a Mate Bond with Jane (who assumes I also have a Mate Bond with her Mate, Heidi).

"I won't let you hurt my Sister!"

"I'm sorry, my Child," Aro said. "But her Gift must be tested." He gestured to a Vampire that had entered as he spoke to restrain me, most likely knowing that the Vampires I'm Bonded to wouldn't be willing. The Vampire approached and I could tell the Vampire was Afton. I immediately Shifted and growled at him. He froze and so did everyone else in the room. "What the...?" More Vampires entered the room. The Vampires were clearly Corin, Chelsea, Renata and the three Queens. It seems that all of the Inner Guard (other than Heidi probably since she was busy gathering her tour group) and the Royals of the Volturi were curious about the situation. At least Didyme's still alive. The new Vampires froze at the sight of a giant Wolf in front of them and then Athenodora and Caius hissed. Caius seemed conflicted about hating me or not since I'm his Bond Child but Athenodora didn't hesitate. She attacked and those I'm Bonded to growled at her for it. The new arrivals looked confused about why my Bonded had acted like that. I fought Athenodora but lost and she had me in a chokehold. My Bonded growled at her. "Athenodora, let her go."

"You must be joking, Aro," Sulpicia said.

"No, not after what the Wolves did to me," Athenodora responded.

"If you harm her, we'll never forgive you," Marcus said. There was a clear divide between my Vampires and the others. I made eye contact with Afton, Corin, Chelsea and Renata and they looked shocked before joining Aro's side. The Queens looked at them curiously. I made eye contact with Didyme and Sulpicia and they gasped.

"Dora, let her go," Didmye said. Athenodora tightened her grip slightly and I whined in pain. The Vampires all tensed a little.

"Why?" Athenodora growled.

"She's my Sister," Demetri, Felix, Alec, Santiago, Renata, Chelsea, Afton, Edward, Alice and Corin said.

"She's my Child," Aro, Caius and Marcus said at the same time as the others.

"She's my Mate," Jane said and Sulpicia and Didyme growled.

"She's our Mate," they growled and Jane's eyes widened and I knew Athenodora's must have too.