68

* I didn't proof read today lol*

| Friday, Taylor House |

It has been 5 long days since Fatima has returned from the hospital. Fatima kept due on her promise, staying on bed rest the past few days per doctors orders. While Fatima was handling that, Zac was making moves of his own. Starting with reaching out to Henry and Mike about what happened while he was in Seattle. From what he gathered from himself and Fatima, nothing was adding up and that wasn't making any sense.

Zac walked into the master bedroom with his shoulder shrugged up holding the phone between his ear as he began taking his clothes off. "I hear you Danni but I think this would be good for her. We need some excitement to boost the spirits in this house up."

"I am not disagreeing with you, all I'm saying is, I don't think surprising her with a gender reveal/baby shower only to reveal her push gift being a completed nursery makes any sense. How do you even know the gender?"

"I don't know the gender, you do. Which is why I gave you the contractor's number. While Fatima and I are out running errands tomorrow, the contractors are gonna be here putting everything together. I already bought all the furniture. And I sent you the shopping cart with my card information for if it was a girl or boy, earlier this week. I hope you already bought the items so it can be put together tomorrow." He spoke picking his socks up and throwing them in the basket.

She rolled her eyes as if he could see, "Yes Zachary, I have bought the paint and decorations. I should be an asshole and spoil the gender for yo raunchy ass." He rolled his eyes as if she could see them. "And if you see some charges from designer stores or a nail and hair salon, it was fraud." She laughed, if she was gonna be doing this on such short notice, she needed a deposit of hair and nails being done, along with a little bag or two.

"Raunchy? And don't run my card up or I'm filing a police report." He repeated pulling the phone from his ear. "It's getting late but I think maybe you should talk to her, instead of surprising her with the reveal, surprise her a car or something. She seems like a simple woman."

Zac sighed wondering if maybe he was doing too much, but he just wants to take the load off of her. "Fatima don't care about no car, I tried to give her Hazel's old car and she told me to return that shit and pocket the cash, she likes the Benz I got her for Christmas though."

"Okay and now she has two kids so get her a Benz truck that comes with more space and more safety features. She can keep the Benz she got now, but use the truck when she needs too, and it doesn't even have to be a Benz or anything foreign, get her ass a little Nissan truck and call it a day.

"Nissan? I just signed a quarter of a billion dollar contract and I live in a private resident with a lake front view, you really think Imma have my wife in a Nissan?"

"You can have her ass in a punch buggey for all I give a damn. Get her a car or something and call it a day." Zac chuckled as he imagined Fatima and two kids in them little ass cars. "Girl bye, yo-" His sentence cut short by Fatima calling for his name, turning around he watched her come in before he hung up, not before Fatima noticed it.

"Didn't mean to interrupt you, but why you so jumpy?" She asked wrapping the blanket around her belly and walking in his man cave. "You're good, why you walk down all them steps? Ain't you supposed to be in the bed resting?" He asked changing the topic, he was a terrible liar so he was gonna deflect the questions instead.

"I was gonna ask if we could go for a walk with Junior, my body cramped up from laying down too much. But the better question is, why you quick to hang the phone up?" She grabbed her phone at her pocket to read the time; 7:30 AM, way too early to be on the phone if you asked her.