chapter ten.

↳ minho's pov ⋆。˚

minho's pov ⋆。˚

i have not been able to get han jisung out of my head. literally. the image of him is tattooed in my brain that i'm starting to wonder if it'll get tattooed in my veins.

i've masturbated at least five times thinking about him and his sky-blue dress in the past two days. his slim toned legs and slender hips that i grasped with my hands. it's absolutely insane.

i've done the best i can do to keep myself busy. helping out with whatever i came by to, somehow, i even found myself giving a hand to my roommates. cleaning the house by the best i could do, taking a quick smoke break afterwards. visiting the library to do some research for my school assignment, then going to my temporary five hour work shift as a cashier/store-staff member. busy keeping my mind off of one particular moment and face, as i restock shelves of food and take help scanning people's items or assisting their bagging.

busy indeed. or at least, in the day. at night, that's when the fever dreams happen.

the past two days, melancholy melodies and lyrics are the only thing from keeping me sane. i change my mood like a switch off a lighter of fire, so i wouldn't have to let my thoughts wander back to a person who keeps the blood rushing down to the pit between my thighs. it's amusing how easy and strangely quick a person can change their moods just from one song and one feeling to another.

it works for me all the time.

if i don't wanna feel sad, then i pretend i'm not sad and i pick a up-beat song from my playlist and get my day going, even though my real luxurious hidden emotion is what will always welcome me back to my unforgettable existence. when i don't wanna think about han jisung and his luxurious face under my hard cock, i allow my somber lonely despair feeling stick with me until i can no longer stand it. i should probably switch my loneliness into the blunder of happiness i supposedly always try to run to.

i probably sound like an idiot saying this, but my life isn't so interesting or fun as i always thought it'd become. in high school, i was the guy everyone wanted to befriend and have close friendships with. every girl in the room walked around the room with pink blushes spread on their faces, eager to get my attention.

now though, i'm just another ordinary good-looking guy. girls don't blush, boys don't intrude.

i guess you can say it's for the better. and it is, because i never liked the attention anyway...yet, i can't help but wonder if having all those fake people i knew just wanted my frame made me feel great only because i at least didn't feel so awfully alone as i do right now.

my life is no longer the same.

i wonder if i'll begin a new chapter of it soon. and will han jisung be in it too?

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

i'm studying for an upcoming test when out of nowhere, changbin decides to barge into my bedroom without any sort of knock that warns me of his soon to be presence. i set my pen down and spin my chair until i'm facing him. he's laying in bed with his phone in his hands and a lollipop in his mouth. just from the cocky smile on his face i can tell he's texting chaeryeong.