end.

↳ minho's pov ⋆。˚

jisung is the one person who made me realize that i had always been a person who didn't know how to truly be myself. i had always pretended to be fine even when i wasn't, i had pretended to like who i needed to be just so i wouldn't ruin my image, so i wouldn't disappoint anyone. i was conflicted to think that anything that i truly liked would be the given cause of my destruction. anyone i wanted to be with, or just simply wanted to be.

i was terrified of anything i would do, scared that i might do something that would destroy everything anyone has ever thought i was. i grew up and realized that maybe being some people want me to be isn't so bad. isn't so harsh, because even so, i was being liked by. i wasn't alone. i didn't have to worry about myself because people would worry about me.

but that was a lie i was discouraged not to doubt.

then came jisung, the complete opposite kind of person i never knew i needed in my life. he opened my eyes, he made me realize things i never would have seen without his presence in my life.

he was never a bad influence, but rather that he saved me.

he listened to me, and he had a response to a worry i never would've acknowledged if it wasn't for him.

he's been everything to me. he's been there for me for such a long time, always sticking to me even when no one else would. i was blind to not see that from him.

but he'd shown me so many different things, made me view the world entirely differently.

i found within him, the person who i longed to be.

he made me who i am now, a person who can be loved, and who can return the same kind of love back.

and i will love han jisung like it's the last thing i'll ever do. 

is the ending bad? im srry i rlly suck at the last part, but...
this story has officially had its closure. 

the ending, the finish line, it's completed. 

i really appreciate those who have stayed this long and have
completed the entire book! without you, without any readers, 
this story would truly be nothing. 

i hope u have enjoyed this story as much as i did writing.
although, i think it could've been better. but who knows,
maybe i'll come back in two years and rewrite the whole thing,
since, there were a few things i regret not putting but, for now,
i kinda think this is a good place to end things. 

minho and jisung are now happily and fully in love traveling the world together <3 

thank you again for reading and for the feedback ♡♡
i hope u'll stay tune for my upcoming stories i
have planned for those who decide to stay with me
a little longer...😉