Four

As soon as we stepped into the house, the air was thick with anticipation and desire. Our eyes met and we both knew what was about to happen. Without a word, we hurried towards each other, our bodies magnetically drawn together. As our lips touched, a surge of electricity ran through us, igniting a fire that had been building between us for so long. She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me closer as our tongues danced together in a passionate frenzy. I could feel her heart beating rapidly against my chest, matching the rhythm of my own. We were lost in the moment, completely consumed by the intensity of our kiss.

As our hands roamed over each other's bodies, the desire and need only grew stronger. We couldn't get enough of each other, our bodies pressed tightly together as we explored every inch of skin. Our clothes became an obstacle, hindering us from fully experiencing the pleasure that we both craved. Without hesitation, we tore each other's belongings off, desperate to feel skin against skin.

I couldn't resist the urge to have her beneath me, to feel her body writhing beneath mine. I lifted her up and carried her to the couch, placing her down gently before climbing on top of her. Our naked bodies molded together perfectly, fitting like two puzzle pieces. I could feel her heat radiating against me as I grinded our vaginas together, sending waves of pleasure coursing through us both.

In that moment, nothing else mattered. It was just the two of us, lost in a world of passion and desire. Our bodies moved in perfect harmony, our moans and gasps filling the room as we gave in to our primal urges. Our kisses grew more urgent and our movements became more frantic, each of us determined to bring the other to the peak of pleasure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up from my sleep and took a gasp of air. I wiped my eyes and took three whole deep breaths. This is getting out of hand! There is absolutely no way that shit just went down! I looked at the time at it's 8:25 at night. Damn.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Jennah, it's Charlie,"

"Come in,"

"Hey, girl. How'd you sleep?"

"It was good. What's going on?"

She sat next to me on my bed and pulled out her phone. She smelled amazing and my mind began to wonder off to many...many different things.

"So, Bryan texted me and said he'd pay us double the amount just to publish the video,"

"Twenty-thousand dollars?"

"Yes, girl! Yes! What do you think?"

"Uhm, I don't know. I don't want the audience to get an idea. What if it ruins our image?"

"It was just a dare, Jennah. Think of it as giving the audience a show for entertainment,"

"I'm still skeptical,"

"How come? I don't think anything bad will happen. We can just say it was a little something extra for them,"

"But, they will still think we're a couple,"

"We don't have to say anything, Jennah. You were down for this before. What's wrong?"

"I just likes guys and they gone get the wrong idea. Plus, we went more than fifteen seconds,"

"That's because we probably both liked it. I know I did,"

"You did?"

"Yeah. It was very passionate and sweet. I mean we were both stuck in the moment. I don't know. I was skeptical too, but the boost for our reputation would lead us to more opportunities,"

"I don't want that kiss to be just an opportunity, Charlie,"

"What are you saying?"

"Nothing. can they just cut it down to ten seconds to make it not look that long?"

"I can try and ask, but it seems like something is bothering you. You good? You can talk to me about anything,"

"I'm fine, girl. How about we call up the girls and tell them the details of the video?"

"I already called them while you were sleeping,"

"Oh. Okay..."

"Jennah, if it means anything to you, the kiss was very memorable and I don't want anything between us to be awkward,"

"Same,"

The kiss was like nothing I had ever experienced before. It was electrifying, sending a surge of emotions through my body. As our lips touched, I felt my heart skip a beat and my mind go into overdrive. In that moment, I knew that I loved her more than I already do. The way her lips felt against mine, the way her hands touched my face, it all felt so right. But at the same time, it felt so wrong. We were just friends, and I didn't want things to be awkward between us. I didn't want to risk losing her friendship because of a moment of passion. But as much as I tried to push those thoughts away, my imagination and dream sequences kept telling me otherwise. They showed me a different reality where we were more than just friends, where we shared a deep and passionate love. And as much as I wanted to brush it off as just a dream, a part of me couldn't help but wonder if there was some truth to it. The kiss was too powerful to just be a friendly gesture. It made me question my own feelings towards her. Did I really have romantic feelings for her? And if I did, what does that mean for us? I couldn't deny the fact that I was scared. Scared of what those feelings might bring, scared of potentially ruining our friendship. But at the same time, I couldn't deny the fact that I couldn't stop thinking about her. Every time I saw her, every time we spoke, my heart would flutter and my mind would race. I couldn't ignore the fact that she had a hold on me, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to let go. The kiss had stirred up a whirlwind of emotions within me, and I didn't know what to do. All I knew was that I couldn't deny my feelings any longer. The kiss made me love her more, but it also made me realize that I needed to confront my true feelings and figure out what I truly wanted.

Charlie's Viewpoint

As I replay the moment in my head, the taste of her lips lingers on my own. I can't deny that I enjoyed the kiss, but at the same time, I don't want to mislead her. We've been friends for so long and I value that friendship more than anything. But now, after that kiss, I can't help but wonder if there's something more between us. Does she like me? Does she have romantic feelings for me? These thoughts swirl around in my mind, making me feel both excited and anxious. And then, she suddenly doesn't want anyone to know about the full extent of our kiss. Is she worried about what others might say or is she trying to hide her true feelings for me? I can't help but feel a bit confused and slightly hurt. I know she's a very attractive woman, but she's always made it clear that she doesn't like girls. That would be going against everything she's ever said. But then again, actions speak louder than words. What if she does have feelings for me and is just afraid to admit it? I don't want to risk losing our friendship, but at the same time, I can't ignore the butterflies in my stomach whenever I'm around her. The more I think about it, the more I realize that I may have feelings for her too. But I don't want to jump to conclusions and ruin what we have. I wish I could just ask her straight out, but I'm afraid of what her answer might be. What if she doesn't feel the same way? Will things become awkward between us? Will she distance herself from me? These questions and doubts are consuming my thoughts and I can't seem to find a way out of this predicament. All I know is that I don't want to see her hurt, but at the same time, I can't deny my own feelings. This is all so new and overwhelming, but I can't help but wonder what could be if we were to take a chance on each other.