𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 ~ 𝟬𝟰

╭┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈╮

╭┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈╮

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕
𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅.
𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅
𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅.

{ The Recap :- }

Then they began eating their ice cream while laughing and conversing. They also fed each other ice cream and continued to enjoy their lovey-dovey time. Soon after they finished their ice cream, they decided to return to their respective mansions in their separate cars.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

{ The New Chapter :- }

{ Author's POV }

Mr Kim drove back to his mansion after their small ice cream date with Mrs Shin. Like, after three hours of driving, he arrived at Kim's Mansion. The Mansion is massive and luxurious, with a magnificent large pond in front of it. Many guards are dressed in official full black suits and carrying heavy guns as they guarding the mansion for security.

{ The Kim's Mansion :- }

After noticing Mr Kim's car, the guards let him through the massive gate while bowing to to him

After noticing Mr Kim's car, the guards let him through the massive gate while bowing to to him. Then he drove into the Mansion, stopping the car directly in front of the entrance, getting out, and handing over the keys to one of the guards to park in the garage.

Then he entered the Mansion and proceeded straight to the stairs to go upstairs. The stairway case looks amazing. In pure white, which radiates elegance and luxury. Then he began walking up and arrived at the first floor, where the elder's rooms are located, while the younger's rooms are located on the second floor, along with other facility rooms.