❝ 𝗘𝗣 𝟴; 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗔𝗧𝗘 ❞

- 3rd Person POV

"Eleven.." Mike sighed. "Mike." Eleven said while reaching for a hug, which was given. "Is that..?" Max whispered to Lucas for some confirmation. He nods. "I never gave up on you... I called you every night. Every night for.." Mike starts to tell her.

"353 days." She smiles. Mike looks at El in shock. "I heard.." She tells him. "Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were okay?" Mike asked her softly. "Because I wouldn't let her," Hopper spoke up.

Mike gives him a look. "What the hell is this? Where have you been?" Hopper questions El's new look. "Where have you been?" She repeats before hugging him. "You've been hiding her... You've been hiding her this whole time!" Mike hits the chief.
Hopper grabs his arm to stop another hit, "Hey! Let's talk. Alone." He tells the boy.

- Your POV

Max and I stood around awkwardly while Eleven was reuniting with everyone. Max took ahold of my hand so we could go up and talk to her too. "Eleven... Hey, um. I'm Max, this is Y/n. We've heard a lot about you." She holds out her hand and I smile at Eleven. She shoved right past us. Okay, rude.

"She's shy sorry about that.." Dustin whispered to me. I smiled. Will's mom hugged her and went to see Will. Minutes later they went over to the kitchen where Joyce was asking if she would be able to close the gate that we spoke about.
"Can you close it?" Joyce asked. Elevens nose started bleeding.

- 3rd Person POV

"It's not like it was before. It's grown. A lot, and I mean that's considering we can get in there. That place is crawling with those dogs.." Hopper briefly sums up his plan. "Demodogs," Dustin says. "I'm sorry, what?" Hopper asked.

"I said uh, demo dogs.. like Demogorgon and dogs. Put 'em together, it sounds pretty badass.." Dustin explained. "How is this important right now?" Hopper questioned him. "It's not I'm sorry." He apologized. Y/n lightly hits his shoulder in annoyance.

"I can do it." Eleven refers back to the plan. "You're not hearing me," Hopper says. "I'm hearing you. I can do it." She tells him. "Even if El can, there's still another problem.. if the brain dies, the body dies." Mike reminded everyone.

"I thought that was the whole point?" Max said confused. "It is but if we're really right about this... I mean, if El closes the gate and kills the minds flayer's army-" Mike explained. "Will's a part of that army," Lucas remembers. "Closing the gate will kill him." Mike sighed.

Everyone nervously looked down, but the most scared was Joyce. Everyone went over to Will's room, "He likes it cold... it's what Will kept saying to me. He likes it cold." Joyce went over to close the window, "We keep giving it what it wants."

"If this is a virus, and Will's the host. Then.." Nancy looks over at Jonathan, "Then we need to make the host uninhabitable." He says. "So if he likes it cold.." She starts, "We need to burn it out of him.." Joyce shakily says. "You'll have to do it somewhere he doesn't know this time." Y/n spoke up. "Yeah, somewhere far away." Dustin agreed.

Jonathan, Joyce, and Hopper figured out a spot on where to take him. Hopper's cabin, where he and El were living in.

"Just be careful alright.. I can't lose you again" Mike asked El. "You won't lose me again." She declared. "Promise?" "Promise." They both began to lean in for a kiss but were interrupted by Hopper. Saying it was time to leave.
The rest of the kids, plus Steve,  saw everyone leave from the front door.