Chapter 21

Seraphina's POV

I clean the blood off Tommy and let him go take a quick shower to clean the rest off. When he gets out he comes to me pulling me into his arms and sighing as he does so, his body relaxing into mine.

" I'm so sorry for earlier I have no idea what came over me... it wasn't right for me to be breaking things in the first place and when I realized that glass-" he starts but I cut him off by grabbing his face and crashing my lips into his

I place both my hands on his cheeks softly and he grips my waist pulling me as closely as he can get me.

" it didn't scare me and I'm not phased. I'm not gonna say it's okay because it's not. But I do forgive you. My father was way worse. But don't you ever come home like that again Thomas Shelby. If there's a problem you can come straight to me." I tell him looking deep into his beautiful icy blue eyes

" I will seraphina I promise.." he says resting his forehead on mine

" I just want you to be safe... and Luca had said something about coming for you if I didn't do something to pay up and that's when I lost it." He said sighing and sitting in the chair infront of the big window grabbing the fresh bottle of bourbon.

I sigh and pick up 2 cigarettes lighting both and giving him one. I stand infront of him and put my finger under his chin making him look up at me.

" if Luca changretta wants to get me then he's gonna have to try really fucking hard, I don't go down easily, especially when I also have the protection of, the. Peaky. Fucking. Blinders." I pause after the last few words saying them slowly with a smirk

I sit on Tommy's lap, straddling him. As I  take the bottle of bourbon. Then looking back at him to be met with a smirk.

" damn you seraphina Solomon's." He says smiling grabbing the back of my neck before kissing me passionately

I smile into the kiss setting the bottle and my cigarette down and wrapping my arms around his neck. He moves his hand under my shirt feeling all along my back humming softly. I rest my head on his as he plants small kisses all over my neck and chest.

I whimper softly, my body feeling as though it could cave in at any moment by his touch. He moves his hand back down to my ass gripping it then smacking it hard leaving a pretty little hand print. I let out a yelp gripping his back with my nails. He continues to kiss me all over before lifting up my waist just a little and taking his towel off.

" I want you seraphina... I need you.... My body mind and soul needs you." He breathlessly says in my ear biting the bottom lobe slightly

I roll my head back a little and smile as I pull my panties to the side and letting our skin touch. He sucks in a breath gripping my hips watching me closely. I go back and forth rubbing my pussy along his cock feeling him twitch beneath me. He smirks before standing up and holding me in the air for a minute, my legs wrapped around his waist as his hands roam all over my skin causing me now to tremble and get goosebumps all over.

He lays me on the bed softly and standing back a minute taking all of me in before he devours me. I slide my shirt off and get on my knees on the bed moving infront of him running my hands up and down his chest kissing him deeply. I hear him let out a small moan before he grips my throat and pulls me back slightly.

" get on your stomach and put that pretty little ass of yours in the air for me darling." He says with a devilish but so seductive look

I do as I'm told and lay my face on the bed, arching my back and poking my ass out.

" mmm fuck.." he says and I can tell he's smiling

He teases my entrance with his cock making me whimper and wiggle my ass side to side. I feel him slowly push inside of me and I gasp gripping the sheets. He goes in and out slowly at first before reaching his hand towards my hair yanking it back causing me to hold myself up with my hands. His other hand wraps around my throat from behind as he picks up the pace.

" you feel so good, so wet, so... perfect.." he says in my ear bringing my back to fall against his chest his hands still around my throat and in my hair

I moan out gripping his forearm as he now slams into me hard moaning as he does so. I Trimble and shake beneath his hands continuing to moan, more coming out like little yelps and louder moans.

He brings his head around kissing my neck leaving more marks, before reaching the hand that was entangled in my hair down to my clit rubbing viciously.

" oh Tommy!" I moan out loudly moving my ass up and down on his cock

" that's it baby girl." He says his voice more deep and raspy than before

I can feel myself getting close as he slams hard into me rubbing my clit faster. I can't hold it in and go ahead and release all over his cock my body shaking more so now as he doesn't slow his pace.

" you're mine. " is the last thing he says before he pushes me back into the bed gripping my hips, his movements beginning to get sloppy as I can tell he's close.

He pulls out and cums down my back, sweet moans filling the room around us. He grabs a towel and wipes me dry before doing himself and helps me up.

" you do wonders for the soul Thomas Shelby." I wink running my body along his as I go by to grab my white silk robe lacing it around my body.

I sit in the chair taking a few swigs from the bourbon bottle and resuming my cigarette. He comes to stand infront of me now only in comfy pants. He places his finger under my chin lifting my face up to look at him just as I did to him moments before.

" nothing. And I mean nothing is gonna take you away from me you got that? They would have to survive hell over and over again before anyone but me ever touches my girl again." He said in a serious tone coming down to kiss my lips before picking me up and placing me in his lap

I finish my cigarette as he plays with the braid in my hair taking it out softly and rubbing my back. This is where I want to be. I could lay here in his arms and be infatuated by this man for the rest of my life and die a happy woman.