CHAPTER 10

LISA POV

**as she drive off in the dark so found her self in a beautiful bridge. She is prepared for everything. So he bought two guns one in her bag pack and other one in her person, a water bottle, a necklace that can be tracked my her Unnie's, her phone(also can be tracked by her unnie's) with a wireless charger and headphones, a watch(that also can only be tracked by her Unnie's), a purse (she also have her cash app on her phone and watch), and a pocket knife just in case**
———————————————————————
**and obviously she can't forget her YADOM**

 So he bought two guns one in her bag pack and other one in her person, a water bottle, a necklace that can be tracked my her Unnie's, her phone(also can be tracked by her unnie's) with a wireless charger and headphones, a watch(that also can only...

———————————————————————

Lisa mind: how can he be so cruel just for a bet, AISH Lisa get over him already he just used you... ahh!!! good thing I didn't tell him I'm the mafia queen or else he would have told the hole world about it. Why in three heavens I liked him ahhh Lisa it have already passed years ago. Why can't I forget him.

AUTHORS POV

**Lisa was in a relationship for six months. The girls (BP) didn't agree nor disagree. Lisa didn't tell him about her being the mafia queen because she thought not to tell until she confirmed that he is the one for her. BP members (when I say BP members that INCLUDES Momo, Somi, and IU) found out that he (Lisa's bf) was dating her just for a bet. The girls took a video of it and showed it to Lisa, she was mentally down but the girls always comfort her and was there for her. She and the BP members acted like they gave Lisa a bet to date him. She now hate him but can't forget how she loved him from top of her heart.**

Lisa's mind: I should get him off of my mind..

JK POV

**as I was driving out in the road. my bike stopped I was confused because nothing was wrong with it so I planned to take my bike to the nearest safe place and somewhere I can rest. I found my self in a bridge...... I found a girl that has the same height and shape as the mafia queen so I got a shelter for my bike and walk towards her.

LISA POV

**I heard foot steps so I turn only to see the mafia king standing there**

BOTH OF THEIRS POV (liskook)

Lisa: what are you doing here (curious)

Jk: do you own this place (raise eyebrows)

Lisa: no, just curious (smirk)

Jk: I can kill you on the spot if you keep this attitude

Lisa: no, you can't (full attitude)