CHAPTER 14

LISA POV

**As Jungkook was driving I was looking out of the window not wanting him to see me as a weak girl. Thousands of thoughts were on my mind. Why did he come here again? Does he love me? Does he still think that I dated him because of a dare? Does he have a girlfriend? Do I still like him? I tried my best to not to break down into tears. I was thankful to Jungkook Oppa for helping me escape there.**

JK POV

**As I was driving, I shifted my glaze towards her time to time. I can only see tears in her eyes, but she held them back. I derived to the bridge that we met on. as I knew it'll help her calm down. I wanted her to trust me as much as she trusts Suga Hyung and Rose.**

LISA POV

LISA POV

**as Jung kook stopped the car in front of the same bridge we met yesterday. Only then I realized we were in the car for more that three hours. I looked at him he was out of the car coming towards my seat so I quickly wiped my tears not wanting to seem weak. As soon as he opened the car door for me I got out and passed him a smile**

JK POV

**as I opened the door she came out and passed me smile, I smiled at her. Her smile was a weak yet a forced one, maybe she doesn't want to show that her is weak**

Lisa: oppa why did we come here

Jk mind: what am I gonna tell her

Jk: ohh I saw some enemies in the mall they didn't notice us but still it's good to ignore you know

Lisa: we could just have fight tho

Jk: I didn't want other people to get hurt

Lisa: ohh.... (Weak smile) but why did you come this far. I mean we could've just gone home..

Jk: aish it's still noon... I thought I were like my sister and like to go to a amusement parks

Lisa: I do, but-

Jk: then let's go

**I grabbed her hand and went towards the car and after getting on our seats I drove towards the closest amusement park**

LISA POV

**I don't know what to feel as he is been this nice to me. I got this weird feeling. I don't know what I should call it. **

**after ten minutes**

Jk: we are here

Lisa: let go.....

**I said try to cheer up the moment. A part of me want to spend time with him, why? I want him close to me, why?**

JK POV

**three hours spend by. We enjoyed a lot. Until Some kid accidentally spilled his drink on my dress**

Kid: Noona I'm sorry i didn't mean too

Lisa: it's okay (warm smile)

**she went towards the ice cream shop bought a new one and gave it to the kid.**

Kid: thank you noona

Lisa: your welcome

** the kid ran towards his friends and Lisa came towards me**

Lisa: oppa I'll go change because this outfit is a little messed up now

Jk: where are u going to get clothes from

Lisa: the cloths we bought

Jk: ahh ok

**we went towards the car and she took out some clothes and went towards the restroom**

**her new outfit and JK's outfit he was wearing👇👇**

———————————————————————

Sorry that I didn't uploaded anything my test is still going on
Please vote and comment
Love you'll ❤️❤️
Bye pookie