♡CHAPTER-1♡

Nimra's POV

It was 5:00 in the morning when I woke up, cleansed myself and offered Fajr.

After I was done with my prayer, I swiftly headed downstairs to have something for breakfast as I was starving.

"Assalamualaikum Ammi, please jaldi se kuch khaane ko dedein, kasam se boht bhook lagi hai", I wished mumma and then in an instance started demanding for food.

(Greetings mom, please give my breakfast soon, I swear I'm starving!)

Aamina, my mumma let out a chuckle and prepared some pasta for my instant hunger.

I had it as soon as I could and then got ready for the university. I already received many calls from Zara, my bestie investigating about my attendance to the university. I applied moisturiser and a little lip tint on my lips, just to make myself look prettier.
I was done so I left for the university with Aamir Bhai.(My elder brother)
______________________________________

Jalal's POV

My mornings are as usual very early.
I wake up at 4:30, then I go for jogging and come back home by 5:00. I did the same today as today, it was not something different.

After I returned back home, I quickly freshened up myself and then had a light breakfast, basically Milk and Corn Flakes which was served by the servants. It's not that there's no availability of variety of breakfasts or food, there's much than needed. It's just that I don't like to have heavy breakfast early in the morning.

I got ready with my blazer on, followed by putting on the old and unique wrist watch with precise details and ofcourse my documentary file.

Then I headed towards my office namely known as, 'The Sikander Enterprises'
My office was well-known worldwide.
______________________________________

Author's POV

After a while, Nimra was stuck in the heavy traffic, so she decided to go to the university by walk as it was at a walkable distance now.
She informed Aamir Bhai and he agreed to it as the university was not too far.

Nimra got out of the car and walked a few steps and after some distance she was standing on the main road. Now she had to cross the main road.

As soon as the traffic light showed red colour indicating the vehicles to stop, Nimra started walking on the zebra crossing path.

She was startled when a car coming from the other side slightly bumped into her. She got furious and straightway went to the driver's seat.

"Andhe hogaye ho kya? Dikhai nahi deta ki abhi green light nahi aayi hai traffic signal me? Nazar nahi aa raha, aankhein kaam karna band hogayi hai kya?" She yelled all at once.

(Are you blind? Is it not visible to you that the green light hasn't shown up yet? Can't you see, have your eyes stopped working?)

And as expected it was the 4x4 car of Jalal Sikander. His driver was telling Nimra not to raise her voice. "Madam ji, sambhal kar baat kijiye, aap jaanti nahi hai ki yeh koun hai aur aap kis se ba-" the driver's words were cut off on the command of his owner. He motioned him to reduce his volume as well as his anger.