♡CHAPTER-3♡

Sorry my Sumians, chapter daalne me bohot der hogayi... please maaf kardo 😭

Isliye chapter thoda lamba daala hai...taaki you enjoy even in the late update 🤍
______________________________________

Nimra's POV continues

After I ended the call of Zara, I quickly went to doze off on my bed as there was nothing else I could do...but my sleep betrayed me...

My frustration halted when I thought about the dress I would be wearing on Aamir Bhai's wedding.

Yess!!! You heard it right...Aamir Bhai is getting married...there was 1 whole week left for the marriage...my family invited Zara and her whole family to the wedding too. Tomorrow it was Aamir Bhai's Haldi and of course my bestie was invited in that too...

Even though we were done with all the preparations I was tensed about my outfit...although that was not a great difficulty but still I wanted to look perfect on his special day...

I quickly ran downstairs approaching Mumma who was busy making arrangements for the Haldi ceremony...the house was being decorated...I, with a confused look asked Mumma, "Hein, ye sab kab shuru hua...abhi tak to ghar khaali pada tha?"

(Hein? When did all this start? Till now the house was empty right?)

Mumma replied with a tight-lipped smile, "Ye sab tab hua jab tum apne khayalo me gum thi...waise kya hua tha aaj university se wapas kyu aagayi?"

(This all started when you were all lost in your own thoughts. By the way, what happened, why did you come back from the university?)

I replied in an irritating tone, "Ammi please mera itna accha mood hai, us cheez ko yaad dilwakar mera mood mazeed kharab na karein, waise hi boht mushkil se mood sahi hua hai mera...Aap wo sab chodein, mujhe ye batayein, ki kal Bhai ki Haldi hai aur maine kapde khareede hi nahi...mujhe best lagna hai unke best din par." I exclaimed, joy covering my whole frame.

(Mom, please don't ruin my good mood anymore reminding me of that disgusting scene. I have set my mood alright after alot of efforts. You leave all that, you tell me tomorrow is brother's Haldi and I haven't purchased any clothes yet. I want to look the best on his best day.)

Mumma replied, "Haan, to isme konsi badi baat hai, tum Bhai ke saath shaam ko chali jaana aur apni pasand ka dress khareed lena...khush?" She asked smiling sheepishly...

(Yes so what's the big deal in it? You go along with your brother in the evening and purchase the dress of your choice. Happy?)

"Haan to farz banta hai Bhai ka ye, ki apni behen ko kapde dilwaye... unki hi Haldi ke liye le rahi hu...wo kuch ehsaan nahi kar rahe hai mujhpe..." I replied flipping my hair back.

(Yes, it is his duty to fulfill. It's his Haldi, so he only has to buy me clothes as I'm taking it only for that reason. He's not doing any favour to me.)

"Kitni ehsaan faraamosh insaan ho tum Nimra", Mumma replied with disappointment. However, I ignored that and made my way back towards my room to change into a casual wear as I had to go shopping.

(You're so ungrateful Nimra!)
______________________________________

Jalal's POV

After I was done with my office work, I headed back home.

As soon as I entered the house, Zara came to me screaming, "Bhai kal mere dost ke Bhai ki Haldi hai usne mujhe bulaaya hai, aur sirf mujhe hi nahi ham sabko, to aap chal rahe ho hamare saath."