♡CHAPTER-5♡

Nimra and Zara were done with the university work and were going out of the university to head towards their respective homes.
On their way to the exit, they found Zara's brother standing there, waiting for Zara's arrival. Both of them were equally shocked seeing her brother coming to the university to pick her up, but she felt happy.

Zara went towards Jalal and greeted him, he greeted her back and his eyes immediately started searching for someone and ofcourse it was Nimra...as soon as he caught her, he waved a hi to her, she replied to his gesture with a smile.
Zara called Nimra to come towards her and Nimra nervously took slow steps and started coming in the direction where Jalal was standing.

Zara exclaimed to her brother that Nimra would be coming to their house that day and Jalal was feeling so happy, the happiness he was feeling at that moment couldn't be expressed.
Zara tells him that she was coming home for completing a group assignment which was assigned to them for the upcoming event in the university. Zara said, "Bhai you won't be there at home today as you said you had your important meetings in the office today so don't worry I won't feel alone today as Nimra is there to accompany me today, right Nimra?" She asked to which Nimra gave a smile and nodded.

Jalal immediately replied, "M..meeting, accha wo, wo to cancel hogayi, it is postponed to some other day, so I'll be at home today...wo kya haina aapki khaas dost pehli baar hamare yaha aa rahi hai to khaatirdaari to fir banti hai na!" He exclaimed looking at Nimra teasing her.
She was just looking down as she couldn't bear his intense gaze upon her. Zara nodded and told Nimra to come to her home at 4:00 that day and Nimra nodded in agreement.

(M..meeting, well, I have cancelled it, it is postponed to some other day, so I'll be at home today...the thing is that your special friend is coming to our side for the first time, so special treatment is necessary, isn't it?)

Jalal in order to tease her more said, "Zara bata rahi thi ki aapne mera naam pucha...agar aap mujhse khud puch leti to mai bata deta aapko!" Nimra's eyes widened in shock. She looked at Zara who was smiling sheepishly. She gave her a death glare and then looked at Jalal nervously who was already looking at her.

(Zara was telling me that you asked my name… If you had asked me yourself, I would have told you!)

"Wo time nahi mila puchne ka isliye nahi pucha maine..." Nimra replied with a fake smile.
Jalal nodded in agreement with a smile and turned to leave not before taking a final glance of her.

(Actually...I didn't get the time to ask, so I didn't ask you.)

"I'll see you Zara! What was the need to tell this to your brother?" Nimra asked irritatingly but Zara smiled at her ignoring her and went away. Nimra calmed down herself deciding not to extend the topic to any further extent.

Now, Nimra was waiting for Aamir who didn't arrive yet. She called him and he told her that he was busy with some important work and will be late. Jalal noticed her bothered state and actioned Zara to ask Nimra what happened as Nimra wouldn't reply if Jalal would ask her. Zara nodded and asked Nimra and Nimra told her about Aamir's late arrival. Jalal exclaimed happily, "No problem, you can come with us, however, you're going to come home today in the evening, so why not join us now itself?"

"No thanks, Aamir Bhai will come and pick me up, I'll be waiting inside..." Nimra replied.

"Please na Nimra ab aa bhi jaao na, mai batadungi Aamir Bhai ko ki tum mere yaha aagayi ho please..." Zara pleaded to which Nimra had to agree.

(Please Nimra, now come along, I'll inform Aamir Bhai that you're coming to my side.)

Jalal jumped in happiness and Zara gave him a confused look to which he ignored, "Jaldi baitho yaar der ho rahi hai!" He said.