Chapter-10

Abhay walked barefoot on the sand, observing the sight of the waves and the moon. The sea seemed to stretch out endlessly, with water as far as the eye could see but despite its calmness on surface, the sea is incredibly deep, with countless secrets hidden within its depths. Abhay's life was similar in many ways, with its own share of hidden complexities and mysteries.

He suddenly sighed heavily, recalling Rishi's words about him having no family. His heart ached, and tears threatened to fall, but he held them back. He has no strength to prove his points to the world  now and was content being on his own.

He took out his wallet and looked at the pictures he always kept with him. Abhay stared at a picture of his mother, Anupriya. His eyes were slightly moistened as he whispered, "I miss you, Mumma. Why did you leave me alone in this world? I really miss you a lot." He drifted into his childhood memories when he used to be very happy. His mother was his world, but after her departure, everything shattered for him...the only happiness he had was also snatched from him.

Flashback
In a flashback, a boy around eight years old was sleeping peacefully. The sound of chirping birds and the sun's yellowish rays peeping through the curtains could be seen. A lady entered his room calling him and sat beside him, caressing his head and said, "Uth ja baacha...it's already 7.... Tu school ke liye late ho jaayega"

The boy covered his head with the duvet and turned to the other side, saying, "Sone do na mumma...5 min se uthta hu."

The lady was revealed to be Anupriya,she shook her head and said, "Tere 5 min 1 ghante ke barabar hote hai..uth jaldi wrna"

The boy turned around, uncovering the duvet (he was revealed to be little Abhay), and groggily opened his eyes, asking cutely, "Wrna kya mumma?"

Anupriya raised both her hand's fingers to tickle the Abhay and replied, "Wrna."and started tickling abhay...he rolled down the bed laughing..."bs mumma..haa..haa...uth..uth..haaha..gya...uth gya" and hugged mahima

Abhay cutely-"Good Morning Mumma"

Anupriya -"Good morning baacha " and kissed his forehead.."Chal jaldi se ready hoja ... breakfast mein tere liye...kuch special bana hai"

Little Abhay excitedly -"Kya banaya hai Mumma "

Anupriya cutely-"Woh toh breakfast table per hi pta chalega...(Standing from his bed) jaldi ready hoke aa neeche....breakfast krke.....phir tujhe school bhi drop krna hai" to which abhay nodded...he soon got ready and came downstairs at the breakfast table

Anupriya and Abhay sat to have breakfast and as soon as Mahima kept  Abhay's favourite dish on his plate he excitedly said-"Wow mumma,methi ke paranthe..that too with my favourite chutney...maza hi aa gya aaj toh"

Anupriya smiled and then put the glass full of Abhay's favourite Falooda... Abhay enjoyed his breakfast  as it was his most favourite dish and dessert....after that Anupriya dropped her to school and went to attend a meeting with the composer.....

Despite having a beautiful voice, her music career was fraught with struggles after a past event. She stopped receiving projects and was disowned by her father. It was her mistake to fall in love, marry in secrecy, and her decision to let him leave with the most precious thing she had. However, she doesn't regret one thing that is giving birth to Abhay even though it caused problems for her. Her music career suffered, had to face criticism from society but she never gave up and did everything in her power to provide Abhay with a good environment and education. The only thing she couldn't provide Abhay with was a family, and it's something she deeply regrets.