FUCK SCHOOL!

"FUCK SCHOOL!"

Those were the last words a certain salmon haired pretty-boy yelled before dramatically leaping through a window and into the outdoors. Mitsuba dashed through the school grounds until he reached the high school building. Usually, he wouldn't have pulled a stunt this stupid, but some shithead had to go and say that he 'didn't have the guts' when he dared him to. This insult was all it took for egotistical Mitsiba to lose his temper.

Minus well make the school year worth remembering, he thought, staring daggers at the offender.

As he ran towards the stairwell leading up to the roof, he some of his favorite people- though he would never admit it- and gradually slowed his run to a walk. Mitsuba strut to where they were huddled together and made himself known.

"OI CRAZY KNIFE! RADISH SENPAI!", he screeched. Mitsuba smirked in satisfaction at the surprise in their faces. As he walked closer he noticed Radish Senpai, or Yashiro Nene, had her arms wrapped around her boyfriend, Yugi Amane- or Crazy Knife's neck. His arms were securely wrapped around her waist. "You two need to seriously get a room.", he spoke with contempt.

Amane clicked his tongue, sighed, and buried his face is Yashiro's neck. "Go the fuck away, Mitsuba.", he said with annoyance rising in his voice with every word. Nene glanced at Mitsuba apologetically as she placed a hand on Amane's head. "He's had a rough day," she said softly, her eyes softening. Nene quickly turned her attention to Mitsuba and added, "Did you need anything? I rarely see you leave the middle school building! You didn't do something stupid again, did you?"

"May or may not have jumped out a window- but that's not important.", Mitsuba huffed and looked behind him, unsure if his teacher was still following him. Nene's ruby eyes widened, but she stayed silent and pursed her lips. She was clearly disappointed. Amane, on the other hand, lifted his head to reveal a mischievous smile. "What level?", he smirked.

"Second.", Mitsuba said with a shrug. Amane seemed satisfied and began playing with a lock of Nene's beautiful hair. "You jumped out a window from the second story?!", Radish Senpai puffed. "Do you realized how hurt you could've gotten? Well... knowing you, you probably would have hurt someone else...", Nene trailed off and sighed. She knew better than to argue with Mitsuba of all people. Amane pulled Nene to his chest and re-embedded his face into her neck.

"Okay, we talked with you, now leave.", Amane mumbled. Mitsuba scoffed. "Goodbye, Mitsuba. Please don't jump out another window again.", Yashiro said with a soft smile. "Whatever.", Mitsuba said with disgust. With that, he turned and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG! I had a lot of fun writing this! I'll work on the next chapter as soon as possible. Thank you for reading!

-Violet Sunrise

(476 Words)