Butterflies and Idiocy

Mitsuba was once again running through the halls of the high school building. His homeroom teacher had caught up with him, possibly because he had stopped to talk to Yashiro and Amane- but that didn't matter right now. If he was caught there would be detention. And there was only one thing Mitsuba knew about detention: He utterly despised it. 

He dashed past the boy's restroom, jumped over a lunchroom table, and finally made it back to the stairwell leading to the roof. Mitsuba quickly glanced behind him to see that his old man-of-a-teacher was still following him?! After all of his maneuvering Mitsuba had expected to lose the geezer, but apparently not. Mitsuba grumbled a curse word as he flew up the stairwell. Being more agile than his professor, Mitsuba was at the door in a matter of minutes. He slammed the door behind his as fast as he could, and held onto the handle for dear life as his teacher began pounding on the door while simultaneously pulling on the metal contraption to open it. 

"Goddamit- I SAID I WAS SORRY!" , he screamed to the door. His teacher only responded with a gruff, "COME BACK TO CLASS, YOUNG MAN! YOU CANNOT JUST DASH OUT WHENEVER YOU PLEASE!"  Mitsuba grunted as he finally managed to pry his tie from this collar and tied it swiftly around the door handle, securing it so the entryway stayed shut. The pink haired boy, exhausted as he was, exclaimed, "Thank GOD!" Just as Mitsuba declared these words, he heard a slight laugh from behind him. What the-

Mitsuba turned his head as fast as he could (without straining his neck, he may be reckless but he cares about his body), and faced the perpetrator. Suddenly he lay his eyes on one of the most beautiful people he had ever seen: The light of the morning sun made his blond hair gold, and his eyes were a shade of sapphire blue that Mitsuba was immediately enamored with. On this boy's face was a goofy grin, one that made Mitsuba's face heat up, though he had no idea why. So many emotions collided into his heart- it felt as though his chest was going to explode, yet Mitsuba didn't mind. It was strange... Very strange... 

The angel- like boy in front of him burst into laughter

The angel- like boy in front of him burst into laughter. Damnit! I wasn't making some stupid face, was I? 

Shitshitshitshitshit.

He quickly covered his mouth with his hand. The more Mitsuba looked at this boy, the more his face flushed. Almost as suddenly as the boy had started laughing, he stopped. "'Come back to class', ey?", he said with a rather mischievous grin. This seemed to snap Mitsuba out of his trance. A scowl appeared on his face. "That is none of your business, earring boy." Instead of frowning, this boy- (who Mitsuba had now dubbed Lame-Ass-Earring-Boy), just seemed to radiate with happiness. 

"Technically, it is my business. You locked both of us out here, remember?" Lame-Ass-Earring-Boy stated a matter-of-factly. Mitsuba clicked his tongue in annoyance. He stepped over to the railing the boy was leaning on at sat on the ground next to him. A slight breeze gently brushed Mitsuba's hair to the side. He stared at the ground, waiting for his teacher to unfasten his tie from the door and dragged his sorry ass to detention. He absentmindedly swept some of his hair and tucked it behind his ear. He heard a small gasp from Lame-Earring and lifted his head towards the metal door expectantly. It hadn't budged. 

Confused, he turned to the boy next to him, who looked away as soon as they made eye contact. Mitsuba felt his face heat. A string of insults erupted out of his mouth, as he had no idea how to handle the curious new emotion making his heart beat out of his chest. "What are you doing, you pervert? Just what is going on in that lewd head of yours, eh? I bet you're planning o doing something perverted! I knew it!" Once MItsuba starts, there's no stop to his line of endless offensive comments.

"You'refantasizingaboutdoinghorriblethingstosomeoneascuteanddefenselessasme!", he spoke rapidly. Earring Boy looked at him with surprise, a blush prominent on his face, deepening in color as Mitsuba fired more and more insults at him. 

"Wait, what?! When did I ever say that?!", the boy screeched. MItsuba's eyes widened and he gasped as soon as he noticed the blush spread across angel boy's face. "I KNEW IT! YOU'RE JUST A PERVERTED PERSON WITH A LAME-ASS TRAFFIC SAFETY EARRING!" And with this, all hell broke loose. The door burst open revealing an angry homeroom teacher, the blond haired boy began to yell as he did his best to explain that he was not  perverted, the bell rang signifying the end of class, students burst from their classrooms, and Mitsuba was in the middle of it all. 

Damn it all. School really is a living hell.  

His homeroom teacher began walking towards him, and the blondie seemed to just realize that the old geezer was there. Mitsuba stood up with a sigh. He slowly walked backwards until he felt the rail on his back. With a small grunt and a swift movement, he was suddenly standing on top of the rusty fence. His homeroom teacher's eyes widened, "Don't you do it, boy," he spoke with a dangerously low tone. Mitsuba just laughed. He turned his head to the blond boy and smiled.

"Later, Blondie."

With that, he fell backwards, and began to fall. 

~~~~

Hello! I hope you are enjoying this story so far! >< 

Just a quick disclaimer, Mitsu does NOT die. I wouldn't do that to the poor boy. Any who, there will be a bit of *AnImE lOgIc* in the next chapter. Also, please excuse my writing! I am very tired so if you notice that the book's quality slowly diminishes, do tell me and I will go back and fix those parts.

Much Love,

-Violet Sunrise 

(1011 Words)