15

Jungkook's pov

I was sitting with y/n on the bed, the police came and took those guys, y/n just kept on crying in fear it was too much for her what happened I was scared to speak something what if she gets mad so I decided to stay quite for a while and let her cry, so she will good.

Y/n: thank you so much I didn't even expect that someone would come and rescue me (crying really hard)

Jk: hey, no worries I was just passing by because the road in my area was blocked so I had to use the other road, your neck looks bruised

Y/n: he bit my neck and also ripped my sleeve

Jk: I will buy you a new shirt and wait

I took my bag from the ground and opened the zip of it, I usually get into fights so I have to bring ointment for myself, I took it out for y/n

Y/n: what's this

Jk: for you I will apply this on your neck

I open the ointment and take a little on my index finger and started applying on her neck, she flinched I can feel how much it hurts, her tears just kept on flowing which made me so hurt

End of pov

I felt his soft finger on my neck, how did this devil change into an angel who is taking care of me, I looked at me and then he looked at me

We were having an intense eye contact while he was still applying the medicine, I can feel his other hand sliding into my thighs, his touch bothers me a lot then he pulled me closer to him, his hand was still on my thigh.

And the electricity just got cut off, we both could barely see each other, but I can feel his hand going under my skirt I was feeling really hot, as he was playing his hand on my leg and now under the skirt, jungkook made me sit on his lap, while I crossed my legs around his waist, he pulled me even more closer to him and now I can feel his lips on my throat, I gulped really hard and felt his smile now.

Y/n: what are doing

Jungkook pulled his lips away from my throat

Jk: Shhh don't talk just feel what I am doing

Then jungkook pressed his lips on my temple, then my nose, cheeks, eyes, and forehead. I could feel a burning sensation in my stomach, my enemy is kissing me all over my face, and now he took my right wrist on his hand and started kissing on it. He is driving me crazy, oh lord save me because I know what he is up to, but I won't deny because I have fallen for him.

Then jungkook tossed me on bed and now he is crawling slowly on top of me, he spreaded my legs and made room for himself, as he reached my neck again started kissing on it. And I untied his tie and threw it, he was doing the same now I am falling for him even more, he was unbuttoning my shirt and now his lips are on mine we both are kissing each other. I never knew that he had feelings for me, as my shirt was open he started kissing on my chest, lord am I gonna lose my v-card today, I wanna lose it with jungkook. He unbuttons his shirt and threw it. I never knew he was so hot from inside, his tattooed arm and his broad chest with perfect six pack abs. Our kiss was getting intense now I can feel him opening my skirt and he opened his pants too.

Y/n: are you gonna take my v-card

Jk: I said don't speak just feel me

I was now naked from down. I could hear a wrapper being torn its a condom for sure, lord I m gonna lose it, he starts kissing me again and slowly pushed himself inside me I screamed in between our kiss, he pinned my hands on bed and we kept on kissing, and he was doing his work thrusting inside me, but I was more lost on his lips more than what was happening down with me, I can feel my tears flowing as its my first time and it hurts. He was kissing me all over my neck.

After 30 minutes

We were wearing our school uniforms, but my sleeve was torn so jungkook gave me his jungkook, I still can't forget what happened between us, he fucked me I was scared to ask if he likes me so I decided to ask him after the school