Teito x Frau 2

Frau POV

Hmph, taking down 3 kors at once ain't easy work. Even for me in a unknown place I can't track them down that easily. But... from being a shut in and being out forcefully, it must be exhausting for him. I should bring him back to the hostel.

Teito's POV

Cold overcame me as I cut off all senses, a warm feeling came from my sides, another under my knees. Warm air breathed on my forehead and the warmth coursed through my body.

I allowed myself to fade into darkness or whatever may be holding me... it's warm.

Frau's POV

I carefully carried him in a princess carry, leaping lightly from one roof top the other so that I wouldn't wake Testo up. Just as I landed in front of the hostel, Teito stirred.

I was hoping for him to wake up since we have reached but he only mumbled "...warm" and snuggled into my chest further.

I blushed, was he that cute before...

Running across my face with my gloved hand, I cooled down and walked back to our room with a straight face. A few drunkards sniggered at us, but my glare drove them away. Staggering into our room, I plomped Teito onto the bed as I slid down the bed edge, sighing as the weight was finally off my back.

I was really getting old. I made my way to the bathroom slowly, feet trudging. I hesitantly looked at myself in the mirror and realized my face was still red.

Godamn brat, he was cute... in the church, he was damn sexy in the bishop clothes, that booty eh. I blushed even further, the tips of my ears becoming red too.

I sighed, "Someone screw me off this madness."

Teito's POV

A soft fluffy feeling came on my back, ah, it must be a bed. How did I...

I slowly willed myself awake as a doorknob click jolted me awake. My eyes took its time to adjust to the dim lighting which only came from a candle beside my bed.

What happened to me? I busted the kors right through the centre and the wind was so gentle and oh. Poof!

My face instantly turned red as I remembered the warm touches, it was Frau who carried me here...

I unconsciously covered my face with my hands. Trying not to acknowledge that Frau helped me, I adverted my eyes away, my vision landing on the bathroom door.

Soft noises but still audible came from the bathroom,is it Frau?

"Frau?" My voice sounded like a pigeon coo.

No choice, I got down from the bed and cautiously approached the door.

Frau POV

The more I thought him, his sleeping face got me hard. My breathing pace hastened, I slid my hand down my body, my member already hard. I slowly rubbed it, pre cum was already oozing out. A drop dribbled down to my thigh. I held in a moan and rubbed faster.

Teito POV

I slowly opened the door a little, a crack revealed that it was Frau. That golden hair, a body that is... luscious and muscular.

I wondered how they feel against my fingers. I pulled back, shocked by the thought I was thinking of. Still, I blushed wildly, looking around the room to check if there was anyone looking.

Heavy breathing came from the bathroom. Out of curiosity, I looked again. The door opened a little, clearly his whole body was bare.

Is he masturbating? I thought.