Uncovered

Levi lowered himself into the bathtub and started bathing.

*Levi POV

Thoughts of him is making me hard... If I get to fuck him, I will be the top. Damn. I like him.

Levi's member quivered as he quickly bathed and got dressed, thankfully it came down when he pulled up his pants.

Still topless, a click came from outside and the bathroom door opened. Eren stood outside, that innocent look provocating Levi to be hard again.

"Eren ? The hell are you here ?"

"Eh? I thought , eh? This isn't my room?!?"

"Wow, you thought this was your room and you walk in without checking for another second and barge in the bathroom while I get dressed. Amazing, shall I clap for you ?"

"Uh, umm no . Uh I-I'll go back to my room."

Eren's face was red, he's blushing? Could it be...

"No, you, be prepared for your punishment." Levi smirked. Eren blushed even more. Levi pushed Eren out of the bathroom and onto the bed. Forcefully.

"Heichou ? Uh... um ah!"

Levi licked Eren's ear, earning a cute yip from the little puppy. He then bite his ear gently. Eren's legs were spread out in front of Levi, inviting him. Eren gasped and something is up in his pants. Eren quickly put his hands there to cover it but to no avail. Levi caught his hands and locked both hands with the cuffs.

"H-Heichou, ah... Please st- stop... I'm getting..."

"What you are already hard. See ?"

Levi pulled up Eren's shirt and pinched his nipples. Levi then put his mouth over Eren's cloth-covered member, tongue getting to work immediately.

*Levi POV

Shit... I can't control myself... Damn I'm good at this.

*Eren POV

Heichou... my captain...my admirer is having sex with me... I can't control for long... Ugh... it will be so embarrassing*blush even redder*

Eren moaned and squirmed a little as Levi started rubbing his member with one of his hands and another teasing the other nipple.

"Nnn, ah... hah..." Eren's breaths went rapidly and Levi pulled down Eren's pants and boxers at the same time.

"No !"

Eren's member was pulsing, a little wet, perfect for the occasion. Levi chuckled and gave a bite to it. Eren yelped and pushed back Levi. Surprised, Levi sat on the floor, sweating and huffing.

"What? Weren't you enjoying it ?"

"No... I mean, isn't too... fast ? Um and you are my heichou... its too embarrassing... I... don't get ... why you are... doing this... I'm sorry." Eren ran out of the room, door creaking to add to the mood.

"Shit...I don't get it too... fucking brat."