•THREE•

Yeosang opened his eyes . He looked around and saw the leopard lying dead on the ground . "That was closed , be grateful that I saw the leopard and killed it before it could harm you" A voice made Yeosang look behind .

The voice belonged to a man who seemed little taller than Yeosang . "Thanks" Yeosang mumbled . "Never saw you here before , where did you came from?" The person asked "Uh-I came from Seoul"

"hmm.....Introduction?" "Oh right , sorry . My name is Kang yeosang" "Nice name , my name is Park Seonghwa" Yeosang then turned towards the leopard and asked "What are you gonna do with this?" "Oh , this I will take it to Felar where animals wounds are treated . Right now we are in Alkip" "So , where do I go now?" Yeosang asked this anonymous place were really new to him. "Well you can go with me to Felar then we can go to my house" "are you sure?" "100% , let's go"

~

"So how did you came here exactly?" Right now he was in Seonghwa's house with one of his friend .

"Well , I was helping my grandmother shift , I was in the attic when suddenly I got trapped inside , came here through the magic door" "you have a beautiful voice" Seonghwa's friend complimented him .

Yeosang was taken aback by the sudden compliment . "No , really your voice and face are completely opposite" he said "yes , your face look soft while your voice is deep" Seonghwa added . Yeosang was embarrassed by overflowing compliment . "I'm Kim Hongjoong , by the way".

"I'm home" a high pitched voice was heard by Yeosang "oh, welcome wooyoung , Yeosang meet Jung Wooyoung, wooyoung this is Yeosang" Seonghwa introduced them. "Hyung , did you adopt him?" Wooyoung asked . "Huh!" Yeosang looked at wooyoung. "Don't take it to seriously, he is joking" Hoongjoong said . "Well he mostly jokes about me and Hoongjoong being parents.." Seonghwa said .

"Why? Where are your parents then?" Yeosang asked which formed a thick air between them . "Umm...they actually umm....died in a battle" Seonghwa said. "I am so sorry for your loss , but....." Yeosang said looking at all of them "hmm..there was a battle between our neighbour land and our land so in that battle only" wooyoung said as he understood what Yeosang was gonna say. "Well leave that , Yeosang are you new here?" Wooyoung asked .

Yeosang again told the story of how he came here . "Oh.. magic! You know what 'these two are dating' " wooyoung said the last sentence in a whisper "You Two Are Dating!?" Yeosang was surprised but also not because he now got the answer why these two were called parents .

"Well yes , we have been dating for 5 years since we were 18 , now we are 23" Hoongjoong said . "I am 22" Wooyoung said "I am 22 too" Yeosang said excitedly. " Yeosang are you dating anyone?" Wooyoung asked "no" "well if I wasn't dating San then I would have dated you" Wooyoung winked at him .

"You are dating who?" "San , Choi San , he works at the kings palace . San is so sweet so much , and we all are friends with the king so it feels too formal to say king , you know I came from kings palace only right now . I was gone to meet San" Wooyoung said nonstop "King wasn't happy and was ashamed for not finding his mate , he is also 22" Wooyoung spoke.

"Why ashamed?" Curious Yeosang asked "sorry I am way to curious" "it's ok , and he is ashamed because most of his ancestors found there soulmate at a young age like 18 so...." Seonghwa said . "Yeosang do you want to meet the king" Hoongjoong asked "yes , I would love to" "Ok then we will go tomorrow at the palace , I will call san too . He will be on holiday tomorrow" Wooyoung said "wait , I forgot I needed to find my family and that door" Yeosang remembered about his family "oh don't worry , we will go tomorrow after meeting the king" Seonghwa said.

~

They were talking for so long that they didn't realise it was already evening . "Seonghwa hyung , we need to cook dinner" Wooyoung spoke . "Shit we forget , let's go" .