•TEN•

All the seven boys stared blankly at Yunho's hand , which was covered in blood.

"What the hell happened to you?" Mingi was the first one to ask.

"Jinso.....?" Jongho silently asked. Yunho nodded. Everyone minus Yeosang , gasped

Yunho came in the house , and went to sit on the sofa. "That bastard! I was only coming and she came and...." Yunho looked towards his hand.

"I told you , I told you to come with us , only if you had listened to me.....this wouldn't have happened" Seonghwa said and held Yunho's other hand.

"It's not his fault, who knew she will come back and...." Hongjoong came towards Seonghwa and put his hand on his shoulder.

All in this chaos Yeosang stood there like a statue. 'Jinso? Did she did something to him before too? Who the hell is she? How do they all know her?' these questions occupied Yeosang's mind.

He looked and saw Jongho was the only one standing , while the others circled Yunho.

He went towards Jongho and asked him "Who is Jinso?" "Uh...well she used to friends with us , and she had a crush on Yunho. Just he denied it and she started torturing him. The last time she did was 6 months ago..but she came back"

-Flashback-

{4 years ago}

"Yunho , should we go to walk around~" Jinso asked Yunho in her sing-sang voice. "No , I am not free right now"

"Yunho , just once , please" Yunho sighed. "Where?"

This made Jinso happy. "Terrace , terrace , we should go to the terrace" she happily jumped on the spot.

~

When they reached the terrace , Jinso faced Yunho , held his hand and said "yuyu , you already know we are friends for so~ many years~"

This voice made Yunho disgusted. "Can you please talk like a normal human" Yunho asked her.

Jinso took her hand and started sulking "you are ruining the mood , stay quiet" She ordered and again held Yunho's hand.

"See , you know we know each other for a long time now. So I was asking that....." She lost the courage and instead of saying what she meant she said.

"Have you got you chit-mate or whatever you call that, thing yet?" "Uh...no , why though?"

"Ok then, I will ask you....." She closed her eyes and Yunho waited for her to complete the sentence

"Will you be my........boyfriend?" She slowly opened her eyes and gave a big smile to make Yunho impress.

"What the heck , no , I haven't gotten my mate yet and you , you are asking me to be your boyfriend! No , a big No Jinso. Go live in your dreams I am going!"

He let go of his hand and went downstairs. Leaving Jinso alone on the terrace.

That day , jinso cried buckets. She never thought that the person who she called her best-friend would do something like this.

Her other friends consoled her all the time. One day randomly when she saw Yunho with his friends happily talking with each other.

She decided to take revenge of every second she suffered.

From that day , she tortured Yunho and his friends.

Not until 6 months from the present , she decided to leave Fullcreast Kingdom and nobody knows where she went.

~

But today , she found Yunho and a boy kissing each other on the same place where Yunho rejected her.

She cried, she cried again like she did that day. But when she saw everyone leave , but not Yunho. She got a plan.

Then she saw Yunho talking to one of the soldier.

"I will go alone , I promise I will be safe" "No , atleast take one of us with you. Please" "I promise I will be safe , I am going bye"

'so , he is going alone' she smirked
And somehow , she managed to harm Yunho.

-Flashback End-

"I promised the soldier , that I will be okay but..." Right now Seonghwa was cleaning the blood from yunho's hand.

Yeosang was still there standing , looking at yunho's hand , made him remember that not everyone is kind and calm like Yunho.

"We will take revenge , this time...Yeosang will also help us" San said to everyone and Yeosang name being mentioned, catched Yeosang attention.

"Will you?" Yunho asked. "Uh...sure , I will help you all!' He said excitedly.

"Ok then , we will take revenge from that bitch! , you all ready?" Wooyoung asked everyone.

"Yes!" They all said in Unison. Yunho went towards Yeosang and held his hand.

"We all are ready!" Yunho said.
"Yes"

-Kluv8