Hickory x Butterfly

(Hickory's the header. I haven't made a Butterfly yet, but I'll add it in . . . later. Hickory was my other friend's OC even though I helped. I invented Butterfly. Also, it takes a long time to get to the actual bits so be patient and read the actual story first)

Hickory was exhausted from his flight to the Firefly Ponds. He came from the Leafwing Jungle - he only flew to this beautiful lake for one reason - Butterfly. They'd been friends for a while now, and Hickory started thinking of Butterfly as his girlfriend when the two of them had been together for a whole year.

Butterfly's mother / father was a single Leafwing Silkwing dragon named Moth. Their parents abandoned them at the hatching upon hearing that they were intersexual. They went insane through dragonethood, suddenly murdering a whole hive, Millipede Hive. Moth was executed by Queen Darkslayer, who called him a 'genderless murderous insanely insane idiot that deserves to be disembowled like poor Darkstalker did to his stupid father'.

The moonlight shone through the pine trees, giving the pine needle edges a bright glow. He looked around, setting his eyes upon the hundreds of tiny glowing bugs flying around the air. The vines overhead grew pretty, colourful luminescent lilies that hung off the green vines.

He heard a soft crackling noise, and turning his head, his heart gave a jolt as he saw her beautiful shape under the natural moonlight.

"Hello, Hickory."

Hickory smiled warmly, ignoring the fact that he was always in heat from meeting Butterfly and led her inside the clearing, where the large grass patch slowly spread onto the stone path he'd come from - and where she'd come from too. Moss surrounded the pond's edge, and the whole place was perfect for romantic nights alone just like this. However, the two of them had no idea how this night was going to end up.

Hickory sat down at the edge of the water's surface, leaning down to lap the water's cool surface. He was darn tired from that flight. It was moonrise, he knew, because his parents were asleep - and 13 year old Hickory knew how to sneak off into the night every day, to do things . . .

"So, you said that we were here to talk about things."

Butterfly stood over him, looking at him with a curious expression on her face.

"Oh yeah, so uhh . . ." he trailed off, not knowing how to confess his love to her. "I - I think it's time . . . um . . . hey, uh . . . do you . . . wannabemygirlfriend?"

He blurted the last bit, his heart thumping painfully.

Her eyes widened and she smiled her adorable cute smile. "I knew it! I knew you were gonna ask that! I was too embarassed, so I waited for you to . . . and yeah."

Hickory exhaled, feeling like the world actually didn't hate him for once. "So . . . that was a yes?"

She nodded happily and he flapped his wings excitedly. "I have a girlfriend!" Hickory leapt onto Butterfly and hugged her, feeling her foot accidentally brushing his sheathe. He blushed and tried to hide the fact that his member was trying to slide out, so he sat down really quickly.

She blushed, a very bright red, that her entire peony - pink face became a tomato red. Hickory sharply inhaled, trying not to make it obvious.

"Hickory? Hey, do you need help?"

He was flustered; he'd never imagined her to be the one that actually proposed the idea. Hickory wasn't actually sure, but his cock seemed to be throbbing and he couldn't hold it in anymore. He let out a 'gaah!' as he felt his dick unsheathing itself.

"Ye - Yes. I can't - I can't hold it in. I - I'll try to be gentle, okay?"

Butterfly nodded confidently, and he spread his legs. He'd never seen this side of Butterfly before, and she smiled seductively before bending down. "You have a pretty big one, huh."She touched the tip of her tongue to his member, which was leaking precum already. Hickory groaned, gulping. Butterfly slowly put the whole thing in her mouth, and he bit back a roar of pleasure.

"I don't want that white stuff in my mouth," Butterfly said with a small shudder. Hickory was beginning to look a bit crestfallen but then she grabbed his beige cock with her talons and started thrusting her talons up and down, up and down his cock. Hickory bucked his hips back and forwards, wanting more - but he couldn't hold the cum that shot out of his penis. The white liquid landed in the pond with a splish and Butterfly giggled. "Wow, that's far."

She switched to rubbing his balls, and Hickory moaned in delight. Her talons felt soft on his nut sack, and she occasionally squeezed them a bit, causing more cum to emerge from his urethral.

"Is this good?"

"Yeah, but I want more."

Butterfly got up and laid him down before her. He was ready, knowing what she was about to do. 

Butterfly lowered her wet pussy down to the tip of Hickory's 14 inch member, moaning softly at the feeling of something hard and erect going slightly into her hole. "First time." She whispered. It was Hickory's first time, too. He was nervous. Butterfly lowered just a bit more, and Hickory could feel her tight pussy beginning to loosen a bit as her juices squirted out.

"You good?"

"Yeah. Just need to adjust."

Butterfly took a deep breath before dropping herself a bit lower, whimpering in pain. Hickory was now 4/5 inside her. The last bit was close. Butterfly slammed herself down on the last bit, snd she obviously tried to hold it back but she screamed a little. Hickory could feel his dick penetrating her virgin pussy. "Butterfly, are you alright?" 

HIckory could feel more of her juices squirting out, all over his balls and legs, and that made it easier to thrust. After about 10 thrusts, her walls loosened and her face turned to an expression of pleasure. He could thrust his penis up and down her cunt easily now, and they both let out loud moans. 

"Nggh . . . gaagh . . . nngh . . . mmm . . ."

Still penetrating her pussy, Hickory got up from the grass and held her close. He leaned towards her beautiful snout and she did, too. Their snouts connected, and Butterfly's lips parted in a small sigh. "I love you so much, Hickory."

"Me too."

He pulled his dick out of her dripping vagina, looking at the hot mess they'd made. I'll fix that, he thought. He leaned down, grabbing her hind legs. Without thinking, he buried his snout in her pussy. He slid his tongue all over her clit, feeling a shudder from Butterfly. Realising it was giving her more pleasure, he continued to lick and tease her clit. 

She giggled as he moved his tongue into the folds of her cunt. Hickory extended his long tongue into her pussy, sucking out every last bit of girl cum he could get. Butterfly let out a loud 'nngh ~ aaah ~ nnnnghh' as he reached her g - spot. She moaned and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. 

Hickory explored his girlfriend's hole, enjoying her taste. She looked down at him with lust, moaning happily.

Hickory allowed his tongue to hang out as Butterfly grabbed his hefty nut sack and started playing with them. She was sucking expertly on his hard penis, while holding his two balls with her soft talons. This time, when Hickory moaned and let a rope of cum shoot out of his dick, she opened her mouth eargerly and swallowed all of his seed. Butterfly bobbed her head back and forth, making Hickory moan all over again. 

Hickory flipped her over, so while his cock was getting sucked on, she could experience the same pleasure. Once again, Hickory reached his head to her vagina, and while rubbing her clit vigorously, he stuck his tongue into her sweet folds, lapping up any cum that leaked out.

They were kissing now, and Hickory was holding her and fucking her again. She moaned while Hickory explored her mouth, while his throbbing cock penetrated her cunt. Hickory sucked on her tongue, and once their lips parted, a long string of white liquid connected their snouts, causing the two of them to giggle.

Butterfly reached down to fondle his tesicles, causing Hickory to gasp.

"A - ahh! I - I'm gonna - c - cum!"

Butterfly smiled sweetly, before bucking her hips forward suddenly. Hickory felt his organism shoot out of his cock like running water. Butterfly let it end up in her pussy. "I wanna have eggs. I wanna have your eggs," she whispered.

"Oh, alright." Hickory smiled. The two were so exhausted, they both fell asleep, huddled together, there in Firefly Pond, Hickory's cock still inside Butterfly.