MALHOTRA Family ♡

Hellloo guyss!!!!

This song suits our Nitya 😜

Let's meet our small and sweet family...

The Malhotra family ❤️

Sumit Malhotra:
Nitya's father.

He is owner of Malhotra pvt. He is well known businessmen in India. He loves Nitya alot. He is Nitya's buddy. Nitya shares every little thing about her to him.

Rohini Malhotra:
Nitya's mother

She is well known make-up artist. She is bit strict but still she loves Nitya alot. She want Nitya to become a famous designer. Nitya is bit afraid of her mother and that's why she shares her secrets with her dad.
Preeti Malhotra:
Nitya's elder sister.

Preeti is 2 years, elder than Nitya. When she was of 4 years she fell in stream as the car in which she was coming home from school met and accident. Everyone thinks she is dead, except Nitya.

And here is our bold girl 😜

Nitya Malhotra:

~ Bold, savage yet sweet towards others who treats her well ~

Age: 23 years

Nitya is bold and savage. She is a college girl (business college). Everyone have a huge crush on her but she is least interested in love and all.
She wants to be one of the famous business women in the world. Nitya is a perfect example of 'tit for tat'.
She have only one bestfriend and he is none other than Yuval Singh Rajvansh.
They both are so close friends but never misses an opportunity to irritate eachother. After Nitya's dad, Yuval is the with whom Nitya shares every secret.
Nitya loves to ride bikes and she always comes first in bike race,she loves to ride bikes with high speed. Nitya is not afraid of anything, except her mom and snakes...

Here is Malhotra mansion ~

So how is our bold and savage Nitya???

Let me know in comments about your reviews...

Do vote and support me...

I will introduce Sharma family today only...

Stay tuned!!!

Tata bye bye!!!

Thank you guys for your precious time 🙏🏻