13 ♡

Hellooo guyss!!!

Welcome back...!!!

Do vote and comment on this chapter as well as on previous chapters...!!!

At Sharma house:

Me and that Khadoos Rajvansh were standing in balcony when I suddenly remembered that Divu's room door is open

I went running to close the door but I heard Sarthak chachu's footsteps.

Fuckk fuckk!!! What to do now??? If Sarthak chachu sees these Rajvansh brothers he will kill me along with them!!

I quickly came inside and went in balcony, I saw khadoos was on call but who cares?! I quickly grabbed his hand and he hung his phone call as soon as he saw me.

I quickly dragged him towards Yash and also took Yash with me. I pushed them inside the bathroom not before saying, "Sarthak chachu is coming upstairs so just keep quiet and stay here until and unless I open the door." I closed the door without hearing their response.

As soon as I closed the door Sarthak chachu came inside. He went towards Divu and asked her, "Are you okay, beta?", she just nodded and said, "I'm okay!"

He came towards me and said, "I will send plate of food with Rivu, please feed her!", as soon as I nodded my head, he left from there.

I quickly opened the door of bathroom and tell both of them to leave. Yash went towards Divu and hugged her.

Later Yuvaan and Yash went towards door as I told them to leave.

"Areyyy gadho, waha se gaye na toh pakka marr jaoge. Jaha se aaye the waha se hi jau!!", I said to them and they went down from balcony not before giving me a  awkward smile.

(Donkeys if you go from there will die for sure. Go from where to came)

Later I feed Divu her dinner and made her sleep. After 1 hour I too left from Sharma house. When I went outside the house I saw Nitya along with Rajvansh brothers.

"Seems like you were waiting for me. So.. Divu's condition is far better now and she is sleeping.", as soon as I said this their face lightened up.

I dropped Nitu to her house and later I drove off to home.

As soon as I entered my room and I threw my body on bed to relax. Ah it was such a hectic day. But it was the worst day for Divya and Yash.

I just hope that, the paparazzi won't post any wrong thing. I am sure I will not let this Maya Lutra will in peace.

As soon as I closed my eyes, someone knocked on my balcony door. What the fuck?! Itne raat ko kon ayega.

I quickly got up took pepper spray from my purse and went towards balcony. When I removed the curtains of balcony and saw khadoos standing there. I got 440 volt ka jhatka.