A cautionary tale

"Once upon a time,a young couple mourned over the loss of their little girl who died of pneumonia.They tried,over and over to have another child.But due to the woman's grief,she was unable to birth another child.The woman's husband got depressed and shortly died as well.At a loss of what to do with herself,the woman fell to her knees and begged."

"Begged to any God that would listen to her pitiful cries.She begged for days,and months until she eventually gave up.But God had heard her cries and his heart had swollen with great sadness for this woman.So,one day,she found six beautiful baby girls on her doorstep.With overwhelming joy,the woman immediately swore that she'd take care of these children with everything she had."

"She named the girl's after our country's six noble elements;Aquia for water,Azziebeth for fire,Josephine for freedom,Avah for creation,Valentina for love and Morrigan for music.The woman refused to let anyone interfere with her method's of raising her children,she taught and nurtured them into six independent girls.But once they all turned ten years old,something fantastical happened!"

"Each child began to grow a power,abilities that they could wield after their own names.Their power began to grow as they used it for good,earning the country's love and respect.But their mother pulled them aside and warned them."

"Be careful,for the wrong person could take advantage of you and take everything you have."

"Some people hated them,jealous for their own reasons,while more people loved them and worshipped them.The girl's heeded their warning and stayed together as their mother died on her bed from the same pneumonia.The girl's powers continued to grow stronger and stronger until they suddenly stopped aging when they all turned twenty seven.For they had been rewarded immortality for their endlessly good deeds and were named as royals;the six Goddesses.Only one girl demanded more:Josephine,the present day Goddess of evil."

"Josephine used to be adventurous,quick,smart but mischievous.One was never enough for her.Being the source of the public's love was a good spot for her,so what she wanted,she'd have in just a second.The more they gave her,the more greedier and snide she'd become,eventually showing her true colours to the public.Shocked by her lack of empathy and kindness like old times,the people demanded Josephine to return to her old ways but she refused to hear them.So,they all went to Morrigan,the eldest of the bunch."

"Help us Morrigan!What can we do!?"

"Morrigan had sworn under oath by her mother's side to take care and discipline when necessary.So she carefully approached Josephine and questioned her about her new attitude.But Josephine refused to listen. A fight broke out between the two and impatient with frustration,Morrigan put Josephine in her place.Humiliated and angry,Josephine hurried away,running away from her home and family.Seething with raging fury that she had been bested by one of her own,she went around the country,speaking false information to the public about her used to be soul sisters."

"But it wasn't enough,Josephine wanted a fight with Morrigan and she wanted to win.So one night,after wandering around for a whole generation,she stumbled upon a lonely man.A man who rumour had it,was supposed to be Morrigan's bride but as it turned out,this man was just as cruel and evil as Josephine.His name was Anthrolus Fletcher.He had been raised by the military and was now captain of the entire Fletcher Navy.Morrigan had refused to marry him after witnessing his antics."

"The man wanted revenge on Morrigan for leaving him.Josephine wanted revenge for being bested by her superior.So Josephine and Fletcher teamed up together,raising a rapidly growing army of men and women who wanted them dead to for their own stupid reasons.Nine months went by and the people seemed to forget about Josephine.Morrigan met a good man named Remus Freyon at a local gathering once.Led in by Morrigan's determination and fierce independence,Remus fell deeply in love with Morrigan and she reciprocated his affections.After a three year relationship,they got married and had five children of their own."