what can i say?

——
At 11pm, a rainy day in Seoul, Seungmin was sleeping in his bed when he woke up from his slumber. He stood up and ran to the bathroom as he opened the toilet lid and threw up bodily fluids.

Once he felt like he got it all out, he sat on the bathroom floor back pressed onto the wall and groaned. As he forced himself back on his legs knowing that this could be a sign of one thing. Pregnancy.

He walked like a penguin all the way back to his bed, took his phone from the night stand and fell head first onto the bed.

He opened his phone to notice that he had

-41 missed calls
-call Hyunjindrunkman ?

  Call....
    Calling......
.

Hyunjin: SEUNGMIN! WHAT THE FUCK? YOU WHORE, IVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT YOU FOR THE PAST 4 DAYS??

Seungmin: huh?.... Four days?..... Has it really?

H: YES! ITS BEEN FOUR DAYS, FOUR CRUCIAL DAYS OF ME STUCK IN THIS DUMBASS APARTMENT WITH MY FUCKING HUSBAND, and i tell you min, he is so insufferable like—

S: i didnt call you back for you to yap about your husband, your the one that said yes to Jisung when he proposed on my fucking wedding you asshole. Don't come to me when Jisung starts ignoring you because of your shitty attitude.

H: its just, the past days.. when you've been gone, he keeps on bugging with my social life?? Like he keeps trying to tell me to get off social media for a while and focus on our "relationship" like who gives a fuck on that???? Ugh!!

S: yeah, im gonna look for my husband so that's a you problem.

H: wai!—

Call ended.

Ugh such a whore Seungmin said as he stood up and waddled to the kitchen and stabled himself with his arm on the door frame,

Hm? What do you want Seung? Minho noticed his husband looking at him, then eyeing the mess his making on the kitchen isle, you honestly dont know how relieved i am to hear your voice Seungmin says as he walks over to hug the older. Really? Why so minnie Replied the older, hyunjin just finished yapping about his social life, marriage, addiction all that shit bro. And all that i just finished throwing up  Minho rubbed the youngers back, and started softly speaking about what he's cooking.

Seungmin is smiling because of how stable their life is together, living in a big house with three cats.

—–—–—–—––————––————––—–

AND THAT, is how you'd expect it to end up. But nah, it went something like this. Seungmin threw up and groaned as he waddled over to the bed and fell over, tripping on his good for nothing husband's slippers. for fucks sake he lets out as he stands on his knees and grabs the phone on the nightstand, checking the time he gets up and walks what he can to the kitchen to see the man who ignored him the day he got hired was there.

min? whats for breaks?  'typical' no answer Minho, Seungmin just groans and walks over to the pantry and gets whatever is edible inside and chops down down on it on the way to the couch.

Minho shuts his case with two clicks and goes to the front door to leave, behind him follows Seungmin.

even though your so mean to me, i still love you Seungmin says as he presses a kiss on Minho's cheek, to give the kiss back Minho wipes his cheek with his hand, kisses it and slaps it across Seungmin's face. ow

Another day, another boring same old slap..

cant you return my old husband?..