are you doing this to fuck me off?

are you saying i have a broken head? your a fucking dumbass, DONT EVER FUCKING COME BACK

Seungmin watched in tears as he witnessed Jisung kick Hyunjin outside his house, Hyunjin falls to the floor while holding his phone and the one thing Jisung always told him to never take off. His wedding ring.

your so goddamn stupid... i told you not to fuck around with him hyun.. Seungmin sat down beside the olders long slender body on the floor, as the man shivers and brings his torso up. Brushing his bleached yellow locks behind, as he gags at the amount of spit he had swallowed. FUCKING LET ME I- Hyunjin, right then and there falls down on to the marble entrance as the door is once opened. What. The. Fuck do you want. You barely listen to me Hyunjin and now you want me to take you back in? go and fucking live with Seungmin, its a fucking shame you even said yes to my proposal. Jisung says as he stares down at the pathetic person he once called his lover on the floor.

Hyunjin doesn't stop crying as he just accepts the fact that hes quite literally glued onto the floor,

sung? take him back... please? even for one day.. ?

Seungmin says in protest, and even if the two are bestest friends Jisung declines. But he agrees to let the older sleep on more night and he's fucking out the house. Out. the. house.

Hyunjin gets up as he smiles his bruised face to Seungmin mouthing a thank you. And the doors close as Seungmin walks away, slightly flinching at the yells he can still hear inside the house.

so? how'd it go? Felix says as he, like always smiles widely when the situation is related to Jisung having the worst of his days. Lix, you're saying that as if i just asked some girl to prom. It went horrible okay! it was just a miracle at this point that Jisung agreed to let Hyunjin sleep in for the day, a chance for him to explain himself.

Seungmin says as he opened the door to the car and sits in the passenger seat. also? what did Hyunjin even do to have mister curls blast out like that on him? sure ive had fights with Jisung but like verbally and not physically so i've never seen him ACTUALLY punch someone, what'd the blondie do? Felix says as he starts the car and slowly drives away. Seungmin looks outside and rests his head on the window. Jisung caught Hyunjin using his money to buy drinks at the club, supposedly to get off with men. I mean its Jisung's fault for basically not giving a shit anymore, its not usual for Hyunjin to do that stuff its obvious he's depressed at his point. Oh? and did i mention- Seungmin remembers as he fixes his position in the seat. Jisung allegedly "made" out with his coworker??? like what the fuck bro?? their relationship is so fucked up, and now i get a text from Hyunjin saying hes being ABUSED BY HIS HUSBAND?? like calm the fuck down WHAT? crazy shit bro.

Felix's eyes widen as he turns the car parking infront Seungmin's house. oh.. that..really happened? Felix asks and Seungmin just puts a hand onto his shoulder and says just dont let that shit happen to you and Changbin okay? i dont want even the slightest bit to ever touch you negatively, im sure Hyunjin can fix this. Felix looks at his brother in awe as he hugs him one last time and waves bye. Seungmin sighs as his smile fades when his brothers car drives off. He enters the house knowing that his husband is off again. Spending happy times with his coworkers. Partying.. again.. Seungmin starts to cry as he sits down in the dining room. He shoulders his head with his arms. He knows Jisung is easy to forgive so why cant he have the same with Minho? he doesn't even know why his husband is not giving him the affection he wants.

+-+

Hyunjin lays down right beside his husband, but behind him. As he silents his cries. i understand why you did that hyun...just, why could've you asked for me instead?... Jisung is the first to break the silence and speaks up.

- AND THATS A CLIFF HANGER HAHAHAHA

( I'll also be changing the title and the cover today to "following"  ) ❤️