Heat

Pairing :  Teenage CJ x Teenage Crispo
Rated M

"Crispo" she moaned, his name rolling off her tongue.

She whimpers as his tongue slips through her lips letting him explore the wet cavern.

As their lips move in sync she wrapped her legs around his waist before feeling something hard between them.

She couldn't lie , she was all hot and bothered when he kissed her like this.

"Babe" she pulls away licking her pink swollen lips. "You're parents arent coming home right?"

He dips his head down to her smooth creamy neck before biting on the sweet flesh and sucking on it after.

"Hm?" He asked oblivious of the question she asked. "They wont be back till next week."

"Oh" she quietly gasps as Crispo's cold hands trace her skin landing firmly on her waist.

This time she kisses him , and he smiles at her eagerness.

She lifts her shirt over her head before tossing it somewhere in his room.

He flips them over and lifts his shirt off before crawling back between her legs.

He regrets flipping them over because now he couldn't take her bra off , but instead ripped the lacy bra off in frustration.

"Crispo!" She gasped before self consciously covering herself.

"Stop covering yourself , you're beautiful and plus you can by a new one" he says dryly.

Before she could protest he sucked her mound before rolling the bud between his teeth.

CJ let out a loud moan before clutching his blonde hair.

He bit on her bud again while touching the other with his fingers.
CJ wrapped her legs around his waist causing their hips to grind together.

Crispo groaned and left wet butterly kisses on her stomach before loosing her jeans.

He could smell her arousal that was waiting to be released.

He slipped her underwear off before slipping a  finger inside causing her to grip the sheets.

He soon slipped another in before thrusting his fingers at fast pace.

She bit her lip trying to hold back but that didn't last long as Crispo
Fingers slipped out causing her to groan.

Crispo fumbled with the jeans belt before stripping it off leaving him only in boxers.

"Fuck" he hissed as his member throbbed against the thin fabric.

He slipped his boxers down which made CJ nervous.

Her eyes trailed from her boyfriends face to his member.

"Don't worry" he grabbed the condom before slipping it on.

He leaned over her and thrusted into her without a warning.

Her whimpers were blocked out as Crispo  smashed his lip onto hers letting the tears roll down her face.

She opened her eyes and squirmed a bit.

"Ok you can move" CJ tells him .

He started off slow and moaned as their hips clashed.

"Ah!" CJ moaned as his thrust speed increased she pulled his head closer to her chest.

She felt a pooling sensation in her stomach and she knew she couldnt hold back anymore.

"Crispo I'm gonna-" she moaned as she rode out her orgasm.

She heard him say something before groaning.

He released into the condom before collapsing onto of her.

Heavily breathing he pulled off of her and took the condom off and threw it in the nearby trashcan.

She cuddled into his bare chest as he pulled the sheets over them.

"I love you"  she whispers.
"Love you too"  he kisses her forehead.