Denial

Pairing: Teenage CJ x Teenage Crispo

Rated T

"Happiness will never come to those who don't appreciate what they already have"

"I could die right now" CJ frowned as the after school bell had rung which mean detention had started.

She gritted her teeth remembering how she got it in the first place.

(Flashbacks are Italics) 

"Christian!, that is enough you are ruining the lesson!" the interrupted science teacher announced.

Crispo's smile never fell from his face , which made Mr. Perkins even angrier.

"Since you wan't to be a clown today why don't you sit next to Ms. Martin" the teacher smirks as Crispo walks from his seat over to CJ's science table.

CJ had to restrain herself then because she knew this wouldn't end well.

After the class was settled Mr. Perkins continued his teaching.

CJ ignores that fact that Crispo's chair is unusually closer to hers but just continues to pay attention

.

Shivers went down her spine when a warm hand came in contact with her legs.

"What the-" she turns to Crispo before roughly grabbing his hand and glared at him.

"What's wrong babe?" CJ could hear the time bomb going of in her head.

"BABE?" she shouted causing her classmates and Mr. Perkins to look their direction.

"Ms. Martin is their a problem?"

"OF COURSE THEIRS A PROBLEM , THIS IDIOT TRIED TO RAP-"

"Who you calling idiot?"  he glared causing her to groan in frustration.

"YOU IDIOT" she screamed.

"That's it you too! Detention for both of you after school"

=Flashback over=

CJ pushed her phone in her pocket before opening the door.

"Well , Well , Well.. If it isn't Little Miss CJ" the voice said.

CJ sighed and turned to the empty teacher desk.

"Leave me alone" She mumbles before finding the farthest seat from him near the wall.

"Mrs. Smith wen't after the one's who ditched so it's only you and me" he smirks walking closely to her.

"Oh yeah?" she balls her fist turning his direction.

"Mhm" He smirks as they were face to face.

She frowns as lifts her fist as if to punch him before he grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the wall.

She struggles in his grasp as his boy lightly presses onto hers.

"Let me go!"She shouts her brown eyes connected with his blue.

"No" she blushes as his breath ghosts onto her skin.

"I swear if you don't let me-"

He interrupts her with a kiss tilting his head slightly.

She tries to resist but he grinds his hips onto hers causing her to let out a soft moan.

As her mouth opens he slips his tongue in and released his grasp on her wrist.

. . . .

Crispo licks his lips as the detention bell rings and glances over to CJ.

He stares at her pink and now swollen lips before grabbing his bag and headed out the door.

As Crispo leaves the room she touches her lip and smiles.

"I kind of like you"  

. . . 

I updated again! I don't know why I do such late updates.

Remember to Like and Comment!