Chapter: 38

The nurses stood quietly, trying to comfort the family.

Chuuya was sure he was a horrible parent now. He lost three of his children. How could he? Dazai wrapped his hands around his shoulder from behind him.

Haru sat on the floor crying his heart out. How did any of this happen?

He only looked up to see a women yelling at his parents, with two police men trying to calm her down. He obviously wouldn't remember, that the women was Haruki. The police had done a thorough check in 2 hours, it wasn't hard to figure it out.

"Look how you've raised your child! She came and stabbed my husband!" She cried.

The police man tried calming her down, "Ma'am were not sure who had stabbed who first , we-"

He was cut off my Chuuya yelling back at the lady, "Watch your mouth! Your husband killed my childr-" Dazai stopped him, he whispered into his ear, "Thats enough chuu, let it go." Chuuya looked up at Dazai, then he looked back at the floor, he was trying his hardest to keep his temper.

"Fine..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyang was having a very hard time.

She had to spill everything out.But she was smart to keep somethings in. She mentioned that Kwotoko was a 'bad guy', and she and Akira were doing the right thing.

The police, after hearing this, were having a hard time finding out if he really was a criminal like the girl had said. "Might have to call the Armed Detective Agency on this one.." A police officer grumbled annoyed.

"My daddy is apart of it."Taeyang said, hearing this. "Really?" He said raising his eyebrow.

Dan suddenly appeared, after talking with someone, he had grown a bit close with Taeyang, though she thought he was nice, she didn't trust him.

"Come along with me, your parents are at the hospital waiting for you. You might be able to go home soon."He said sweetly. Taeyang nodded.

------------------------

"TAEYANG" Chuuya ran to her, lifting her up in the air and hugging her. Taeyang was a bit confused to why her father was dressed as a girl, but she ignored it, leaning into Chuuya's hug.

Dazai came up from behind and gave her a smile. She smiled back. Haru had come over his episode, but was sitting too far away to see Taeyang. He was visibly upset.He didn't know anything that was going on, Who was this Kwotoko man that Akira disliked enough to kill?

Taeyang ran up to her brother and hugged him, he was caught of guard a bit, but eventually hugged back. 

Dan smiled, he informed the parents that they could go home, and if the police needed anything, they would come to them.

They sorrowfully went back home, Chuuya nor Haru asked Taeyang any questions about what happened, they were in too much distress.

They all went to bed quietly, with no dinner, none of them felt like eating. 

The next day, they solemnly planned for her funeral. They wanted it to be special, they asked Akiras friends to attend as well, since she had no one else other than her small family.

Her friends cried and wept at they news, even at the funeral, they promised themselves not to cry, but they did, weeping all over her grave.

Chuuyas body shook as he tried to stop himself, Dazai held Taeyang in his arms as she cried. Haru stood there motionless, with tears falling down his pale cheeks.

Haru begged.

Please.

Please no more harm come to my family.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is not a very good chapter, as I rushed it badly T-T