Chapter 24

(Nyla) 

I jolted awake, there's no way i actually just talked to Niecy. I held her in my hands and she didn't disappear. She wasn't apart of my dreams anymore. She was just there, I didn't know if i should interrupt Cass and everyone's planning. I was more just a stowaway kid trying to help out any way i can. I knew i wouldn't be any real help. Cass said everyone not including Ryan, Henry, and Alex were part of a biker crew she hung out with. I just thought it was cool they all rode bikes and had each other backs. 

I never really question Cass's friends since the last guy i asked a question said he had been to jail for cutting someone's ear off. I have no idea how the conversation got to tat point or why he did that, but i never asked another question. It was funny now that i think about it, but when it was just in that moment it wasn't as funny. I mean how would anyone react to being told someone they were in very proximity too, had been to jail for cutting someone's ear off. 

After a few minutes of thinking I ran down the stairs to tell Cass about my dream. I think she would want to know i saw Niecy and talked to her. I could tell Niecy thought it was just a dream, but for me i knew it was real. Just her touch, the beating of her heart, the way her face changed when she could actually touch me. It was so touching, i didn't want to let her know the truth about the matter. 

I let her hug me for a few minutes like i could tell she needed. And just willed myself to wake up. I couldn't freak her out by saying it was real. That she had actually been brought to me the moment she fell asleep. Or that we were thinking of ways to save her. I just gave her a hug, because sometimes instead of an explanation all they need is a hug. Now I'm not saying that would work in all cases.

Like if you slept with your bestfriends boyfriend and got caught, i don't think a hug would be better than an explanation. Or if you killed someone and then hugged the dead body, i don't think the cops or their spirit would like that very much. It's more of a does this explanation apply to the situation. I'm so happy these freakish dreams brought my best friend to me even if it was just for a few minutes. 

After i finished telling Cass about my dream she just looked at me slightly amused. I looked around and realized everyone was looking at me with a slight grin or full on grin. I was about to ask why but then my cheeks redden realizing i had just ranted everything out loud, instead of in my head. "Fuck, that wasn't meant to be said out loud." I muttered quietly. "Oh we know, that just made it even funnier." I rolled my eyes before turning around. "Shut up Lex!" 

I threw a pillow at her and run upstairs back to the room i claimed. My cheeks burned even more once i realized they were still chuckling, just because i was the youngest they were not going to little kid me. Even though storming off was very kiddish. But what i'm about to do is even worst. I grabbed a whole bunch of pillow and put them by the stairs, pillow attack. We still have a few hours before any planning needs to be final.

I grabbed enough pillows to hit everyone twice, this is going to be fun. While there still worried about laughing at me, im planning their demise. I crept downstairs slowly and as quiet as i can, i had 4 pillows in my hand. Two in each, i chuckled evilly to myself, they would never suspect this. I went down the stairs and chucked the pillows. Somehow the girl named Tiff ducked backwords. 

I gasped and threw one at Alex, she grabbed it right before it could hit her face. What do they be eating? The same shit superman does? I threw the other two at Ryan and Henry and they both dodged to the side at the right exact moment. I ran upstairs to grab more pillows. This time i threw one at Cass and it hit her right in the stomach, she didn't even flinch. What is she supergirl? I was getting irritated now and continues throwing the pillows.

I somehow missed every hit but the ones i threw at Cass. "How?!" I looked at them blinking wildly, they didn't even seem out of breath from dodging the pillows. I looked at them questioning them all silently, "We're just that good, cant be hit by what you can see." The dude i think whose name was Eddie said. I smacked my lips, that was bull. There was no way they saw me the first time. 

"We are that good." I looked at Alex as she said that, and just as i turned she chucked the first pillow i threw at her right in my face. I looked at her and pulled my hair back out if my face, "How rude." I rolled my eyes at her. "But not rude when you did it short girl?" I poked out my lips and sat on the stairs. It's not rude when i do it. Its rude when they throw it back though. I chuckle at the hypocrisy and pull out my phone. 

I decided to continue reading the book that i got from henry, i pulled up a PDf file of it on safari and started reading it while i zoned out them planning . I wanted to be around Cass but not up her ass and getting on her nerves. We are so close to having Niecy back in our arms i can't wait to have my partner in the pillow attack back. We always get them when it's just the two of us. I smile sadly, we will save her.

Because i'm really starting to miss her, alot.