CHAPTER - 5

NEXT MORNING

Another POV

You and Jimin already woke up y/n were making breakfast and Jimin was taking shower you were thinking about last night incident and didn't notice that your pancakes were burning while came down after taking shower and saw you were in your own world and the pancakes was burning he came running to you and turn off the stove

Jimin - baby what are you doing what are you thinking (he said turning you around)

Y/n - huh (you said coming out of your thoughts)

Jimin - what are you thinking didn't you notice that your pancakes has already burned (he said and looked back at pancakes and said)

Y/n - Jimin I'm sorry I didn't notice-

Jimin - y/n are you still thinking about last night incident (he said cupping you cheeks and you just hugged him)

Y/n - Jimin I really saw someone I wasn't sleepy that time i- ( you were about to say something more but he interrupts you)

Jimin - y/n didn't I told you that you shouldn't think about all this and baby I'm not saying you're lying.. It's just you already know no one is here other than us and when you came downstair at night it was so dark I just saying you must have saw your own reflection

Y/n - but-

Jimin - now no buts you go and sit I'll cook breakfast ( he said pecking your head and you just nods and went to sit)

After sometimes

You both were having breakfast then Jimin said

Jimin - y/n ( you just said hmm and he continue) actually today is jungkook birthday so he invited us for his birthday party (you just nodded your head while he just sigh thinking that you mind is still thinking about last night incident so thought to skip his office today to spend some time with you)

And after breakfast you both were cuddling at couch while watching drama Jimin was patting your head and after sometimes he hears your snoring and chuckles while looking at you and he picks you up and went to bedroom and lays you down on bed and covers you with duvets and he walk to couch with his laptop and starts working...

-POV-

Y/n run fast they are coming
A person shouts while laying Lifelessly on muddy grass at the center of forest

Y/n - anii I can't leave without you please please get up I can't leave you alone here ahhh please -crying-

???? -I can't you just leave from here baby please they will be here soon they will kill you please go run please -he said while holding you hand and caressing you cheeks with other hand and crying -

Y/n - please (you said while crying hard)

Third person - boss we've found them

??? - y/n run please run for our baby you've to live for our baby goo I'll handle them just go (he said while caressing your baby bumps and breathing heavily and pushed you away from him and cried hardly and get up from there and start running)

While running you saw him for last time they all were near him I try my best to run faster while holding my baby bumps but as I heard gun shot sound I was about look back but I lost my balance and fall down on my stomach ( I scream because of pain)

Y/n - ah save us please ( you were crying hardly because of pain holding you stomach and your eyes were closed and you hear his voice)

??? - y/n baby open your eyes hey ( I was working it's already evening and y/n was still sleeping and I heard her shouting and crying in her sleep asking to save her I hurriedly walks to her and saw her breathing heavily and crying badly I quickly sit beside her hold her hand trying to wake her up calling her name tapping her cheeks tbh I was really scared to see her like this)

Y/n - I felt someone was calling me and tapping my cheeks ( I quickly opened my eyes and saw him) Jimin ( you quickly sat up and hug him tightly crying)

Jimin - what happened are you okay did you have any bad nightmare ( he said hugging her tightly and caressing your back while you keep crying and he was trying his best to calm you down and after sometime you calm down and pull out from hug and makes you sit on his lap and caresses you cheeks) what happened love did you saw any bad nightmare

Y/n - Jimin they were trying to kill us they shoot you in front of me I was running I lost my baby (you said all this while breathing heavily and having hiccups while Jimin wipes your tears and pulls you for hug snuggling you into his neck and said)

Jimin - shh it's okay it just a nightmare ( he was patting your head to make you calm) don't worry hmm no one is going to shoot me nor you're pregnant but if you want I can make ( he said just to make you distract you from all this while you blush and hugs him more) ohhh do you forget that we have to go for jungkook's birthday party hmm (he said and pecks her forehead) it's already 6pm you should go and get ready (y/n nods and walks to bathroom to take shower while Jimin run too behind her and said while back hugging her ) hey let's take shower together (you just nods)

After taking shower you both walks to closet and y/n was wearing plain black off shoulder dress which was hugging her body perfectly with light makeup while Jimin was wearing his Normal black suit

Y/n's look

Jimin's look

Jimin's look

Jimin - should we cancel going there and have our own party here (he said while wrapping his hand around her waist and pulling her closer (while y/n blushes and slap his shoulder)

Y/n - aren't we getting late mister hmm ( you said wrapping your hand around his neck and pecks his lips while Jimin smiles and they both walks outside together..

Please make to sure to vote and i hope you'll like this chapter it's pretty Short

💗💗