i. AZRAEL ANGELES

Azrael never thought he'll die so suddenly,
He was diagnosed at the age of twelve with leukemia, making his parents and best friend who is now his lover sadden. Although a few years prior the symptoms lessen, They assumed that he was getting better.

It came out as a surprise when his illness resurface, He merely shed a tear when he noticed the signs.

"It will be alright love" Leandro, his lover comfortingly said, but deep down he cannot help the God for making his boyfriend suffer like this and thought why must he suffer? Azrael doesn't deserve this! Why do the heavens always take the good ones?

It's been like this since a week ago, They were happy! how did this resurface?!  They've been living a safe and healthy lifestyle so far in fear of Azrael's disease appearing, but alas fate has been cruel.

Both of their parents supports their relationship even though the community and the whole world are against to the same relationships, they prevailed. Because they knew this beautiful relationship was the fruition of their long friendship, Who are they to break that? and even if they did they know the two will find the way to be in each other's arms again.

Azrael and Leandro's friendship begin since they were merely a babe, their parents also being a Childhood best friends came to an agreement that they will let their children also have this bond.

To their delight they did! Obviously. watching them grow up with similar interests in video games, they heard both children conversation of  "I wanna make a game like this when I grow up!" and "Me too! and we'll make it the best game in the whole wide world!" thus they enrolled both at a programming and 3D programs nearby the city.

They also witnessed their undying devotion to each other since they were young, Azrael and Leandro can never be seperated to the point that they always sleep over at each other's house, They came to a conclusion that Oh, I bet a hundred dollars, they will be together. A simple bet came true.

"Lean, I don't feel well." Leandro's reminiscing about their childhood memories narrated by his parents a few days prior after visiting the hospital got interrupted.

It hurts so much. Azrael thought bitterly.
"Please make it stop, please.." he desperately called out.

Outside the room, His and Leandro's parents heard his call, four panic glance were shared across the hallway as they hurriedly came in the door while Alejandro –Leandro's father called a doctor.

"Son, what's happening?!" Eleanor – Leandro's mother worriedly asked her son as she saw the heart rate monitor beeping and getting lower by a minute.

"Mom! please call a doctor! please!" Leandro's pleading to her breaks her heart
"Your father already called one, they're on their way" Eleanor assures him with a glace of unmasked show of worry towards her son in law.

"Azrael! My son! please hold on! the doctor is coming, please until then hold on. Can you do that for me my little warrior?" Azrael can hear his mother – Azaleah desperately calling out for him.

He can also feel his father – Gabriel softly caressing his hands as he sobbed hearing his wife desperate calls, He felt very helpless at the moment.

"Mom... Dad. Yes, four of you" Azrael reached out to his family, painfully smiling as he mentioned his four parental figures.

At the same time Alejandro and the doctor came in hurriedly. "Please save your energy Azrael" the doctor said.

"No, no. Don't bother Dr. Smith," He softly said "I can already feel my life getting away anyway, so please let me say my last words."

"Don't day that love please, you'll get better, Don't you dare leave us now!" Leandro hopelessly shouted.

"I'm sorry I gave up mom, I'm not a brave little warrior anymore see? I'm feeling selfish to leave all of you just because I can't hold it anymore. Pathetic right?" he rasped out

"No! you're not! son don't belittle yourself" Gabriel cryingly scolded his son.

"Please don't blame yourselves, you guys did everything you could, you made my live very fulfilling and full of happiness that I wish I got to live longer. " Azrael continued

"Do not forget that I love all of you to infinity and beyond." The five tearily chuckled at the term used by Azrael.

"We love you too" Everyone responded with their own words of love each hugging the man in the bed.

"You're the blessing of the family son. We're delightful that the God gave us a son like you Me and your mother loves you so much" Gabriele said while gathering the two for a last hug.

"I love you my little warrior,"

"I love you too mom." he replied back

"Love, Leandro? look at me please" Azrael stared at his lover with a crestfallen expression, Leandro with head low slowly looked up his eyes full of tears and heartbreak.

"I'm here Azrael" leandro sobbed out "Why must you go? why you of all people?! just fucking why?!" He cannot hide the pain no longer as he weakly but tightly embraced his his lover, his best friend, his everything.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he repeatedly apologies. His tears falling out aggressively.

"I am the luckiest that you're my boyfriend, please don't be sad. I am deeply sorry that I wasn't going to be by your side when our game releases,"

"No, I am the luckiest!" Leadro chuckled "Our dream wouldn't be successful without you by my side, but I would to my best to make it the best game in the whole wide world" He teased Azrael with their childish promise when they were young, He loves the blush coating his cheeks even though the paleness overtook it.

"I love you Azrael" he kissed his boyfriend for the last time, earning an "I love you" back.

"Goodbye for now, let's see in the other side yeah? I'll be waiting over there." oh

He casts one look towards his family observing their faces so he won't forget,
"Please be happy, everyone" just like that he closes his eyes smiling contently.

His family despaired over his passing, Uncontrolled sobbing echoes around the room.

"Azrael Angeles, time of death– 2:45pm at the age of twenty-two."

.

A few days prior the doctor announced an unexpected news, along with Azrael's body a few weeks old baby also died, but how?

"Your son is a hermaphrodite" Doctor Smith announced to the five individuals in the room.

"What.." Leandro gasped "I'm a father?"

This news makes Azrael's death much harder for them. Leandro locked himself up because of grief of not only loosing his lover, but their child as well.