Spark

A young man pants... An old man stood ahead of him. 

The rain poured heavily on both swordsmen... Their reflection being blurred out from their blades due to how wet they were both now...

"Father..." the young man said as he gripped the hilt and walked towards him. "Today, I shall kill you, here and now..."

The old man gripped did the same, and began walking to the young man wo was his son. "And it is the same for you, Yasuno my son. Your mother had lost control of her flames... And what more of you? If they darken, then you will end up just like her..."

"Then why, just why didn't you do anything about it?!" Yasuno asked as he slashed at the old man.

The father blocked and parried the blade away, before kicking at him, which Yasuno dodged via stepping aside.

"It was out of desperation, son. There was nothing I can do. But you have to die too." 

Frustrated by his father's words, Yasuno growled in anger and ignited his sword in flames, before grunting as he slashed the air in front of him a bunch of times, multiple fireballs, all sent in diagonal positions flew at the old man.

He charged at Yasuno as he sliced through all the flames and lunged at him.

Yasuno dodged out of the way and kicked his father off the edge of the cliff

-and then the old man had fallen off.

He panted. He did  it, he had avenged his poor mother who was killed by his own father. 

Suddenly, Yasuno felt something stab him by the back, he coughed blood and dropped onto his knees.

"Foolish... Foolish to the very core... When a battle is over, it never means that it is always the end of the enemy, get it?" the old man's voice said.

Yasuno felt the sword get pulled off his chest as he was kicked off the cliff...

He fell down from a very long height... 

Yasuno... 

Was dead.