A night together

A night together

Y/n requested Jungkook that she wanted to walk to school today, and as he seemed to be genuinely happy today agreed on her. As they walked in the school gate, a sudden shriek voice greeted her almost flinching her, "Heiiiii~ y/n!!", an annoyed sigh left her mouth when she saw Jimin who sprang on her way perkily. "Thank you so much for making her come today!", He was about hug her but Jungkook slightly pushed him away a bit hesitant because, he was somehow friends with this shorty. "Hm. Okay.", She curtly replied just when, a familiar figure caught her attention and she chirped.

"Sulli-ya!", She looked her way and smiled as she came running towards y/n. "Huff..I thought you won't come after forcing me..", she pouted, and y/n playfully hit her arm, "Yah, why won't I? Now let's go to clas now, shall we....Jimin and..Sulli?", She purposefully glanced at both of their flustered faces after calling their names together. "Noona, I'll go now then..take care. I love you, hm?", Jungkook pecked her cheek suddenly before flashing a smirk at the other two then leave.

'What the heck..?', she thought still processing what that young boy just did. "Well...let's go, y/n and..Sulli..", Jimin spoke up tring hard not to sound obvious at all.

~~~~~

It was the recess period, when all the students of all classes gather in the canteen. Right now, y/n, Sulli, Jimin and Lisa. Umm...well, Lisa happened to become friends with the trio just today. She is a new transfer student in thier class, and she was too nice to not have any friends. So basically, y/n being friendly as ever, made friends with her first. And now, Lisa seemed to get quite free, open minded and comfortable with them.

Lisa was especially so comfortable with y/n and Sulli, as she was right now cracking a joke making the girls continually laugh, "yah, yah...now listen to my next joke, okay?", She asked, while the two girls barely controlled their laugh before nodding, "Why did the psychiatrist walk on her tiptoes?", while the both girls thought, Jimin who was left ignored by the three of them, replied, "Cuz she didn't want to make a sound!"
"No! Wrong....It's because...she didn't wanna wake the sleeping pills!", Another round of chuckles made by the girls made Jimin look at them awkwardly, "what's so..funny in it..?", He mumbled.

"Hey Liz and y/n, let's go to a trip today, can we?", Sulli asked looking both of them simultaneously. "Uh-Yes, I guess. I have no issue. What about you, y/n?", Lisa asked, as now the spotlight was on y/n who nibbled on her lower lip before replying, "O-okay..I'll go. Where do you wanna go?"

"Let's go to Namsan tower!", Sulli suggested, "Hey, then..we should call a few more friends to hang out with us there too! It's fun trust me—", Lisa's sentence got interrupted when someone approached them. "Hey, y/n!", She looked up to see Hoseok and smiled, "Oh, hi! How's Jiwoo?". He pouted, "You're being mean, why'd you ask about her before me?", which made y/n laugh, "okay, okay..I'm sorry for being mean."