First night after relation

°°°°°°°

°°°°°°°

11:25 pm

"We are lucky enough to get such a restaurant open at this hour, seriously!", Lisa spoke digging in the food. "We all would've starved tonight if Y/n noona didn't kicked our asses to get out and search for food.", Taehyung replied, before slurping his noodles. They all were in a small roadside ramen and momo shop, which was discovered by Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin. While Hoseok stayed with the girls to protect them incase something bad happens. And that's when they found this small shop open with an ajumma and ajusshi minding it.

"The momo is too yummy!", Hoseok shared, to which y/n replied, "Hm.. You're right! Kook, open your mouth..try this..", Jungkook smiled widely before opening his mouth and y/n shoved a momo in his mouth. Everyone, except Y/n and Hoseok were having Ramen. Y/n liked Hoseok's personality, he seemed to be a really bright and open minded guy with pure intentions, and also they matched a few things. "It is yummy, noona.", He complimented.

"Hey, wait...", Sulli finally spoke up to everyone. "Woah..so you're really speaking to us? I thought you won't even talk to us today because of your new boyfriend.", Lisa rolled her eyes playfully. "Aish, shut up and listen. The lady and uncle here..don't seem to be enjoying us as a customer..", Sulli said in a low tone, secretly gesturing at the couple, making everyone glance at them. "Why do you think that?", Y/n asked. "Y/n-ah, don't you see them glaring at us? It's like they'll kick us out.", Sulli discussed. "Well then, let's just feed our hungry asses and get out fast.", Jimin shrugged to which everyone nodded.

~~~~~

Y/n and the others bowed at the couple and left soon. The roads weren't as empty as they expected them to be. There were a lots of cars still driving on the roads, but the seven of them still decided to walk.
Jungkook seemed to be in a really good mood tonight, and the reason is clear.

Jungkook : Noona? You love to eat, right?

Y/n : I'm married to food, kook. (He chuckles)

Jungkook : Okay, then. Kook will learn to cook everything and make his noona new dishes everytime she wishes!

Y/n : (smiles) You don't have to, kook. It's okay, we can still enjoy food in restaurants.

Jungkook : No noona..I promised you earlier that I will keep you happy in every way possible. And I will do that.

Y/n : (sighs)...What if I..leave you oneday?

Jungkook : (looks at her seriously)..You promised me, noona.

Y/n : But still...what if I leave you?