(2) Raacist x Alice( *︾▽︾)

On a sunny day at north highschool. Kapoor wanted to go out to the mall with her besties, Raacist and Alice. So after after school she dashed to the foyer to meet up with raacist and alice so they could hang out. its been so long since they did. Alice and Raacist did not like each other but they didn't care because they secret crush on eavhother. Alice's was a bit more complicated becasue she struggling with her sexulaity and her homophobia. Raacist on the other hand was racist to everyone, especially Emo.

As kapoor was about o reach the foyer she was stopped by her older brother who was 3,11. "what do you pipsqeak?? I told you im going to the mall with Raacist and Alice." Her brother got mad "well im not waiting here lets go home i already called dad." he said. KApoor made a frown. "THE FAWKKKK, I HATE U UGLY FATTY BISH".Her brother who was 3,11 picked up 6'11 kappor and took her to thier parents car.Kapoor with a frown called raacist and alice."guy my ugly fatty bitch shorty of a brother stopped me to hang out with u guy, but i payed the reservation PLEASE GO WITHOUT ME FATTIES!" . Alice kicked raacist out call and said "NOOOOO I HATE THAT BISHHH" then slience came over them then raacist said" i hate u too fatty but kapoor alr payed for the meal".so, alice and raacist went begrudgingly went to the meal.

As they walked to the mall raacist broke the silence by saying "I hate that bitch shorty fatty 3,11 bish brotherrrrr of hers now im stuck with you" raacist said with butterflies in her stomach and she couldnt help to think,"damn her crusty dusty lips look so kissaple".Raacist didnt know that they linked minds and her omega could read her mind.So alice came to an compelete stop and smashesd her crusty dry kissaple lips to raacist over her millions layer of gloss lips.After they were done raacist said "fatty you need vasilene"

"what the FAWKKKK" said mingis princess with her prince mingi  holding on each other hand. The two just gave other a glance and turned to walk away while grasping one another hand.ヽ(°〇°)ノ

The end

I know I was supposed to post every week but I got to exicted ( ˘ ³˘)

I hope you enjoy reading this <3